What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milford / Oates collision.... play-on or not?

soc123_au

Staff member
If this doesn't get the dumb merkins to stfu nothing will.
You left out a couple of important points.
They are 1 without one of the games most damaging wingers for the majority of the game. 2 without one of the best fullbacks in the game and 3 without pangai a very good attacking forward. If they all return next week look out dipshit
Wayne's Boy has has been average at the back end of the year.

Mead was great last night. Hardly detrimental to the Broncos.

What was the other? You were missing a benchie?

Cry me a f**king river.

Cry me a f**king river.
ytgacsl4yD1ZgtwUcTqveAgCXE4UiT3Q1HWDqykspGciL8oFqihahc99DyEDH7Lrf_8MmJfNaZuW06CVIgWEHiDQiyHfvlfybypI=w285-h178-nc

First Grade
Technically the referee could have asked a Knights teamate to play to the ball and continue the game after the Alex McKinnon tackle.

Do we really want the rules enforced that strictly?
Well no. It would have been a penalty for lifting into a dangerous position like it was, nobody would of been playing the ball.

lazza

Juniors
Melbourne scored off an injury in round 4. They always get the 50/50s. I'm all for the stoppage but last nights stoppages tended to slow the panthers down.

Mr Spock!

Referee
So if two defenders knock themselves out and the attacking team races away, the ref stops play, ensures the injury is treated then calls a .............

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Cry me a f**king river.

Wow! Great response.
Idiot.
The broncs have a very good squad. At their best they can beat any side in the competition.
Just come to terms with it.

Meth

Staff member
Haven't read the thread yet, but play on every single day of the week. The player needed attention, but the appropriate medical staff could get on the park and access the player without interference.

So, play on...but play on would have probably just meant a scrum anyway.

Danish

Referee
the more interesting thing to me is that Dr Bennett has already declared Oates fine to play next week.

I guess that whole concussion protocol thing only matters when the game isn't important

OldPanther

Coach
If this doesn't get the dumb merkins to stfu nothing will.

You are a mong. No one is complaining about the call. By the rules they could have played on but chose not to due to player welfare which everyone is fine with. Except for you who's in here with your Broncos pity party.

blaza88z

Coach

Cry me a f**king river.

Losing Oates is on par if the Panthers were to lose Mansour, except our winger can contest a high ball

blaza88z

Coach
the more interesting thing to me is that Dr Bennett has already declared Oates fine to play next week.

I guess that whole concussion protocol thing only matters when the game isn't important

I suggest you watch the presser again, he clearly said the doctors advised him that those players would be right to play next week

Latest posts