1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Milk Fuller story

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Vee, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Quicksilver

Quicksilver Bench

I’ve always thought that the coaches should wear a cop uniform.

2. Babyface O'reilly

Babyface O'reilly First Grade

The only way forward is to call ourselves Union. Won’t stop dickhead behaviour but at least it’ll get swept under the carpet.

Vee likes this.
  3. LeagueUnlimited News

LeagueUnlimited News Administrator Staff Member

4. taipan

taipan Referee

As a cop he has a some idea how to handle repeat offenders.It's bleeding obvious what the NRL has done in the past hasn't worked.
    I'm aware you'll never stop everyone from being a d*ckhead that's society ,but if his ideas and recommendations reduce the numbers to what they are ,the that is better than the clusters*ck we now have.
    Greenberg is past tense.He was too soft and accommodating.Companies I have worked for wouldn't put up with the cr*p ,you;d be out on your a*se.

Breaking news, my point is only hypothetical now based on info on above post.

5. taipan

taipan Referee

Still suffering V'landys derangement syndrome I see.

Smug Panther likes this.
  6. _snafu_

_snafu_ Referee

The ARLC doesn’t need Fuller. They need to issue tasers to NRL Integrity Unit staff to deploy on repeat offenders.

SBD82 likes this.
  7. The_Frog

The_Frog Bench

They need to stop being slaves to social media.

8. Game_Breaker

Game_Breaker Coach

He wasn’t going to fix anything.

There is no quick fix, it’s a cultural change that needs to happen and that takes time

9. Frailty

Frailty First Grade

Honestly, what more can the NRL actually do? The stand-down policy is appropriate to deal with significant crimes, other off-field incidents have been adequately acted on.

As for Fuller, I don't think I would feel comfortable with someone who condoned strip searches of minors to be dictating appropriate behaviour to anyone.

10. Captain Apollo

Captain Apollo First Grade

What I found slightly laughable was some players saying the NRL are not doing enough to protect the players. I mean really? What do they expect the NRL to do, employ a few thousand bodyguards for every player in the NRL? :confused:

11. Frailty

Frailty First Grade

I guess they don't want the NRL to fine players that are allegedly defending themselves. Perhaps even have the NRL or NRLPA provide legal or public support to any players that have been attacked.

Aside from that, I don't think the NRL could do much more.