What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milne gone to Tigers

Crush

Coach
you cant be serious! Lafai is in the top 3 centres on form in the NRL now just as Widdop is the form player of the NRL as stated by the leading media pundits...you have to accept the facts my friend..
OT isn't big on the facts once he has made his mind up.
Nah, dugan isn't injury prone, thats a myth....besides the FACT that he misses a chunk of games EVERY season through injury:rolleyes:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
As for Milne if true then its exactely how I thought this would pan out......yes weve won 5 out of 6 and yes Lafai has found some form (whilst I wouldnt say its brilliant) but its a shame that imo we may lose a very promising asset to 1st grade...hope it doesnt happen but if we get a run of injuries like Cowboys, Titans etc then we will be scratching for quality replacements....

epDragon62

First Grade
Milne looks like a world beater but he hasn't shown that this year. I think I read he missed 5 tackles in 13 mins last week...

Lafai continues to cop crap but he is firing very nicely now and seems to be getting better.

Frank Facer

First Grade
But in reserve grade this year he has struggled to make an impact?
Please.
Milne should have been the first centre chosen. He should not have even been in reserve grade. I see him as the best centre at our club and the best center prospect that we have had since Gasnier. I have not seen Herbert or Garrick to comment on them.

mobels

Juniors
Why wouldn't he be dejected? He was by far the best centre we had last year, yet he didn't get a start and Aitken was re-signed in front of him.
It's not the right way to react by totally understandable!
If you get dropped to reserve grade your supposed to try even harder to get back into first grade, its a test of character. When Lafai was dropped he trained the house down which gave him the chance to be back in first grade and since then he's taken the opportunity running.

I'm one of Milne's biggest fans but him 'not trying' in reserve grade doesn't help his chances getting back into first grade.

Crush

Coach
Why wouldn't he be dejected? He was by far the best centre we had last year, yet he didn't get a start and Aitken was re-signed in front of him.
It's not the right way to react by totally understandable!
Look I am sure he will go well at another club. I just don't think that he is a massive loss. We have aitken, lafai, mann and maybe dodd all capable of doing as well a job as milne.
I say clam down and move on.
Remember the forum being completely obsessed with signing luciano leilua otherwise millward should be sacked, ra ra ra.
Those same people are saying leilua is overweight and nowhere near 1st grade? Huh?

Milne should have been the first centre chosen. He should not have even been in reserve grade. I see him as the best centre at our club and the best center prospect that we have had since Gasnier. I have not seen Herbert or Garrick to comment on them.
Milne is far from the best centre prospect the club has and I have seen Herbert and Garrick play and in time will make an impact at NRL level.

Young Lomax is far and away the best outside back prospect the club has had in years he was chased by quite a few clubs and they managed to keep him.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Is Milward the new whipping boy now that Mary is getting a rest?
When Mary selected Aikten and Lafai ahead of Milne, that showed me that Mary is not up to NRL coaching. I still wonder if there are people behind the scenes who have a lot more say and influence over team selections than Mary does?

Latest posts