What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichello Dropped from State of Origin

ozzie

Bench
get him a job and kick him fair up the bum....But then again we can say this for 100 first grade palyers...

Again, I am only going on what I have read, but I beleive the Roosters board will meet today to discuss mini. I don't beleive he deserves his contract torn up. I think he will cop a fine at least for lying to his coach, club team-mates and the supporters.

The media has been baying for the truth, but put out a story regarding an 'alledged' incident at Darlinghurst. That information was from an anonymous call, they need some governing body to take them to task regarding the many stories they write that prove to be false.

If football players can't or don't want to get jobs, then they should be heavily involved in charity and community work at the least.

misty

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
misty said:
I'm shocked that Mini was involved in something like this.

I'm shocked, disappointed I would go as far to say even heart broken....not so much over what he did....I just never thought any of our boys were stupid enough to break the rules and for Mini hanging out will Willy Mason :roll: ...I'm also disappointed for Wingy for going out after...even though he didn't do much wrong its still stupid. I reckon being out until 3am was good enough...consdering they have an important upcoming game :evil:

Personally I would hate to see Mini gone from our Club....I understand Management have a tough decision to make but hey!!! if he leaves our Club he will help destroy them playing for someone else...were is the justice in that???

Its a first stupid offence from Mini and I think if they keep Walker then they ought to keep Mini....but zero tolerance from here on for anyone stupid enough to do something else. Let Mini's and Walker's offences be everyone first offence - cut the crap :cry: .

Yes I hope ALL the players just take a deeeeeep breath and think about what their doing from now on and just do what they do best play da game and stop tha crap,I don't think there's any hope for Mason though he's a dead set goose! blaming ADO for his conduct HOW PISS WEAK IS THAT :roll:

Mini just got a tap across the knuckles for his trouble from his club but being kicked out of the SOO must have shook him, I'm not even sure what his involvment was in this fiasco was it because he let them use his phone to make the call then tried to lie about it or what?

Misty, it seems the club felt being punished by the NRL was sufficient for both Wing and Mini. However, our players are banned from going to the Cross. So the punishment from the Club is regards going there. This has been a strick policy for a number of years.

At least our club has morals and can thus dish out punishment for going somewhere they have been told not to go.

Apparently a certain ex panther thinks that Trent Waterhouse being at a brothel is no problem therefore no punishment for this is needed.

Maybe they have no banned establishments to speak of.....and pehaps they thought of this as a learning excursion compared to Penrith brothel........doesnt matter which.
I am guessing our 2 young gentlemen will learn from their experience and be better men for it.

misty

Juniors
I just hope no one else does anything stupid [for a while anyway] till things settle down, I can't wait to see how the blues go tomorrow night I hope they have a cracker they'll have to dig deep poor bugga's :?
I feel for Gus he's just shattered the SOO games are a big thing in the RL I just hope the NSW boys can show some true grit and dig deep and give us a good game.

GO YOU GOOD THINGS :clap:

Fibroman

First Grade
I wish the media would give the footballers a break and focus on issues that are important.