What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Semi Final: Titans v Dragons 2010

murphyscreek

Coach
Congratulations to the Titans and best of luck in the coming matches. To my fellow Dragons....commiserations and thanks for a great season. Has been an honour to be part of it.

Thankyou to Antonius for the usual quick turnaround and thoughtful comments.

dubopov

Coach
Congrats Titans I wish you well ... Bad luck MIGHTY DRAGONS and congrats to our virtual rookie squad for taking it to the big guns ..

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Well done Dragons.

You guys played a great season and I hope to see you next year. I think you'll really kill it!!

Titans - We go toe to toe now. Deary-me! Will this not be a clash of the Titans ;)

tits&tans

Juniors
Well played Dragons. It was going to be a close game!

Thanks Ref for the speedy marking.

Great work Titans! Bring on the 'Bags!

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I'm so sorry, guys ... the week has been so hectic, I tried my best to get it in on time .. unfortunately the direct copy/paste from MS Word put everything into one big blob, so it would have been annoying to read for the marker.

Shattered that my mistake cost us any chance we may have had to get the win :-(

Titanic

First Grade
Sorry for my tardiness but work does take priority (sometimes).

Good effort team ... it's time to consider stepping on the toes of those Baggies.
Bad luck Dragons and congrats on a fine season.
Thanks Antonius for your prompt marking.

Jason Maher

Immortal
DR would have needed an unlikely score of 93 to get us over the line anyway, so no complaints. Well done Tits and good luck in the remaining two matches.

bartman

Immortal
well done dragons on a great season, worthy finalists.

good bounce back titans, big game next week...