What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minus 3, 2,1 versus Manly

hook hook

Juniors
To be fair to lomax hunt missed so many opportunities to play to him. That grubber through the line that went out. An over the top pass would have sufficed. Then the shocking cross field kicks

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
- 3 (thousand) Hunt seriously he's not a halfback's asshole. I know he had some decent moments during the Tigers game but even on those occasions he actually took the illogical option but he just got lucky that it came off.

- 2 Sloan. Look - I'm one of his biggest supporters. I really am. But he needs to actually make use of his skillset that is UNIQUE TO HIM and that is accelerating through gaps. This sideways running BS he conjured up today is simply something that does not match his abilities and he's far more effective when actually running properly.

- 1 Gonna have to go with Leilua. He did have some good moments in attack but his missed tackle count and his stupid errors were diabolically bad.

Dishonourable mention goes to Zac. He as well had some good moments today but he needs to stop trying to do too much. His constant pushing of Max out to the wing was annoying to watch especially when he's been moved away from centre for a reason and he again reminded us why today.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Can't help feel Hunt and Zac had more on their mind about playing origin than this game. I think the Bronco's had the same issue as well. I really hate Origin football and what it does to this comp. You cannot help but feel that some players just want to play Origin more than putting in for their clubs and seems to try hard NOT to get injured during this period.

The NRL should really consider blocking out a month for Origin with no NRL games. Make it a rep month and have 3 game series for international sides as well that way all teams are impacted and it boosts the international game.

Latest posts