What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misery loves company

Shark71

Juniors
... so after a couple of years of reading the forums I've finally registered so I can post. Like everyone else, I'm really disappointed with today's effort against the Tigers. But at least it's not as traumatic as it used to be - after so many years I no longer expect (or even hope) for the win just because we're 6, 10 or 12 points ahead.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and I'll start sticking my oar in from now on.

Quigs

Immortal
Gidday Shark71.

Welcome to the salt mine. Grab your pick and enjoy your dig.

It doesn't get any better then this

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Welcome 71....
Do you have your own razor?? Or now that your a member would you care to take the opportunity to grab the April/June/July yearly special on the LU Sharks razors?? Big sellers this time of year...

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Hi Shark71, sounds from your nick that you've been doing this for a while, so you know what to expect .. but welcome anyway, and if we're lucky by the time we are old medical science will have found a way of making people live till they're 200, so we may even see the cup lifted in a black blue and white jumper ...

Hey 71 and welcome.

Another old stager for the line Quigs.

On a brighter note, another supporter for the biggest ever celebration when we win the GF.......:crazy: And now I'l be off to take my medication.

Shark71

Juniors
Yes, I've been around for a while, so I'm fully equipped with cutting paraphenalia of all kinds - the only problem will be finding a new spot to slash.

Quint

Juniors
G'Day Shark71!
Glad you posted,nice way to break the ice.
You'll need this place to Vent....or you'll just totally Snap!
Welcome to the asylum......

Latest posts