What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing piece

Radical Rat

Juniors
Big big wraps.

I saw Tedesco in a few games last year. I hate to say it, but I can't really see where the big wraps are coming from. He still looks very undersized for first grade. And he didn't seem to have blinding speed. Maybe he just didn't have his best games when I was watching.

Can someone who's seen plenty of him please give an honest view on where he is at and if he's ready? I'd love to see him claim the fullback spot but I just don't see it.

I saw Tedesco in a few games last year. I hate to say it, but I can't really see where the big wraps are coming from. He still looks very undersized for first grade. And he didn't seem to have blinding speed. Maybe he just didn't have his best games when I was watching.

Can someone who's seen plenty of him please give an honest view on where he is at and if he's ready? I'd love to see him claim the fullback spot but I just don't see it.

The word is that if he performs in the trials, he will get first crack at the number 1 jersey come round 1. The under 20's coach and current club captain have both given him their stamp of approval.

Ghipo

Juniors

Tedesco was the NYC player of the year and only played half the season in NYC after finishing his SG Ball comitments where he was also SG Ball player of the year in the same year.
The NYC side really lacked some direction last year and when Groaty went up to NRL they simple had no go forward. Hard for backs to look good when the forwards are not doing their jobs and the half back lacks the motivation needed to organise the team.

Tim Sheens has done this plenty of times with young players. He will give him a go in the trials and take it from there. The other alternative Tom Humble is not much bigger but he does have the experience.

Latest posts