What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistakes in WWE

Raider_69 said:
MILLWALL said:
Tidus_Raider said:
Goldberg stalling his car after Triple H left the arena. He gave up on the car, got out and gave chase on foot :lol:

lol classic stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yea that was a classic

**note to WWE: use automatics :lol:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh boys seriously crackin up right now

bubs

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Maven elimanating The Undertaker from the royal rumble, somehow i dont think that was in the script, boy did the Undertaker fume :lol:
Of course that was planned.
Big names never lose by accident (unless an injury occurs).
It was designed to give Maven a push and to show Undertaker he was still a bad ass. (He rammed Maven throat first into a chair. Stint went wrong an Maven badly damaging his larynx by accident.)

thuganomics

Coach
In a Rico and Rosey vs Jeff Hardey and Spike Dudley match on RAW, Rosey was supposed to get knocked of the turnbuckle by Jeff, but Jeff was actually hurt. And Rico lookd confused. :lol: Not sure if anyone would remember it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
In a Rico and Rosey vs Jeff Hardey and Spike Dudley match on RAW, Rosey was supposed to get knocked of the turnbuckle by Jeff, but Jeff was actually hurt. And Rico lookd confused. :lol: Not sure if anyone would remember it.

lol yea he was just up on this turnbuckle looking like a goose for ages :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
i remember aswell rowdy piper took Zach Gowens leg and zach didnt know what was going on and piper looked so pissed off for some reason god it was funny

i remember the wrestler gulgar him and the other oddities were against the giant twins big bald head blokes and gulgar got thrown against the ring and the ropes broke and they didnt know what to do so they just used the rope to choke everyone

Mr Saab

Referee
wm17 was full of mistakes.
Tazz mistimed bumps
Tests leg was stuck in the ropes and eddie G, saturm, and the ref had to help him un tangle it.
Thats just a few...i know there are more.
In a KOTR match between Angle and Shane McMahon the glass failed to break when Angle tried to put him thru it backstage.
Mistakes happen all the time

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
i remember mankind did the claw to undertaker and he vomited
wtf are you serious?!!? i've never seen that lol.

I remember the inferno match Kane got caught on fire jumping over the flames :lol:

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
Oh another mistake.

Part of Mankind's right ear was torn off by Vader on a tour of Germany when his head was caught between the ropes. :shock:

And something that just was out of the blue!

On May 11, 1987, Kevin Von Erich collapsed in the middle of the ring during an eight-man bout pitting him, The Fantastics, and Bruiser Brody against Brian Adias, Black Bart, Al Madril, and Al Perez. Fantastic Tommy Rogers saw Von Erich turning blue and applied cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

aphelion

Juniors
In the Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam last year, Goldberg tried to spear Jericho through one of the plexiglass chambers. It didn't break so he had to do it twice.

Owen Hart messing up his lines (Royal Rumble 1994...the description's in another thread somewhere).

Sid messing up his lines (again, the description's in another thread).

The set collapsing on Mean Gene Okerlund many moons ago, causing him to yell "F**k it!" live on PPV.

I'm pretty sure the Lesnar/Big Show ring collapse was staged. Look at how the ring collapses, all nice and symmetrical. It's too perfect, it had to have been rigged.

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
half Von Erichs died strange or killed themselves

This one shot himself after he got done for cocaine. He'd also be given a 6 year propation for prescription forgery. Also had a fake foot.

ha, i have the mean gene f**k it thing on my computer, it sounds so funny!

i remember when hogan was fueding with undertaker (while taker was american bad ass) and hogan beatdown taker or something and hogan got on undertakers bike and it took him a good 2 to 3 minutes to start the bike haha and all that time you just watched him unsuccesfully trying to start the bike, but to his credit he didnt give up and he finally got it going.

No Way Out 2001- HHH vs Austin- after the 2 out of 3 falls match, the camera showed HHH clearly blading himself and then putting the blade back in his trunks. it happens all the time but ive never seen it as blatant as that.

BigSteveo

Juniors
That bike incident happened because they emptyed the fuel tank because Hogan was to run over the bike with the truck and they didn't want it to explode.