What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mitch brown signs with wests

Special K

Coach
Mitch is good for depth but I don't like relying on him week in and out. I wish him well at the Tigers

Inferno

Coach
I think most are being a little harsh. I thought he was doing a good job at fullback for us earlier in the year.

carinashark

First Grade
Brown showed early promise , I think he has had a pretty fair go at the our club. He wont get any better , another Russ Richardson ( but not as good) Im afraid. Its sad to see a local leave go tho.

Special K

Coach
I think most are being a little harsh. I thought he was doing a good job at fullback for us earlier in the year.
I actually thought he was terrible and do not think our win spree started with him being moved out of the one.

Browny has had a few chances to grab the 1 but he never did. He has had time to be a winger and a centre and failed both times. It is time for us to move on or we will have another Simmons situation on our hands.

The potential is there but he will never reach it as a shark as both parties seem to agree.

millersnose

Post Whore
just on pom did we see the first game for him as a shark where he didnt drop the ball?

i think brown will ultimately have a good career and it must be remembered his development was interupted by injury

will he be dropped now he has signed elsewhere....