What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Brown

R2Coupe

Juniors
If Mitch Brown can continue his improvement the Tigers have bought a real star.

I remember watching Brown at Shark Park run down the young Balmain centre/winger who had played for the Aust u/19s and was very fast. The chase was close to 90 metres. He subsequently went to the Gold Coast.

At the time I thought Brown was the far better player due to his superior pace and skill. I couldn't understand why supporters though he was slow.

Perhaps it is time for Ryan to go back to Wests.

Not at all concerned with last nights loss.Brown had a strong game at centre & would be more than happy to give Meaney another shot at fullback.One thing that has bothered me for a long time is that someone should teach Ayshford what a quick play the ball means to the side when we are on a roll way to slow,his attack last night on a positive note was probably his best all year.The side that worries me the most is the Roosters they are relentless i feel on our day we have the measure of the others.Expect the Dragons to choke again as usual, have always believed they wont win the big one with Soward at 6 for he is a true cat.

Juniors
Living the Dream
I didn't pay to much attention the the play the balls but I agree with you on Blake Ayshford's attack tonight. (he is just starting to come of age). I thought he had a very good game and with him and Chris Lawrence in the centres this should see us with a very tight 3/4 line for the next few seasons to come. for the lack of posession we had in the first half and all the dropped ball we certainly hung in there like we have done all year, Surely soon we will play the perfect game, hopefully against the roosters.

Ps first post and loving this forum.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Possibly our buy of the year (outside of Fulton's return). A very, very good first grade footballer without any major liabilities. Surprised me this year.

macnaz

Staff member
welcome 73... And Brown has been playing great football and getting better by the week.

I have been very happy with Brown this year, he's been 100 times better than I expected, he doesn't make any stupid mistakes (unlike Beau Ryan), and is very reliable at the back. At full strength I'd have him on the wing ahead of Ryan.