What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Brown

MacDougall

First Grade
He's a good player and most of the WT fans are pretty confused as to how a host of others usurped him tbh. He'll serve the Dogs very well I imagine. He's loads better than some of the options you have.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Very strange.

They just lost a fullback for the year...

Obviously on the outer there.

MacDougall

First Grade
It's gotta be salary cap related. They've probably been shopping him around for ages looking to offload some $$$.

Packy

Bench
He has always stuck me as beige. Not fast, strong, skillful or black with dreadlocks enough to stand out.

Does his job. As a matter of fact he is probably exactly the same as Bry Goodwin aor Jono Wright.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think our backline is pretty fast Doga with Morris and Barba in there. Goodwin and Turner aren't so fast but they're pretty solid. At least they can catch & run (which most wingers won't know how to do) and both can kick goals on top of that.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We don't need another snail

The same snail who ran down Kevin Gordon in 2010? :sarcasm:

Brown is pretty quick actually. He is a good player who will easily be a walk up starter in the current Dogs backline either at centre or on the wing.

Bulldog Force

Referee

Brown is pretty quick actually. He is a good player who will easily be a walk up starter in the current Dogs backline either at centre or on the wing.
Hmmm I beg to differ. He may be good but to say he'll walk in is a bit of an overstatement. If you think about it we really just threw him a lifeline.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I agree with Hybrid, he ain't slow.

Lifeline, I would also suggest a chance to play centre, which the official line on release.

Des was in charge for this too.

Doga

Juniors

Really? I was just going off vague descriptions.

Glad to hear :)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Hmmm I beg to differ. He may be good but to say he'll walk in is a bit of an overstatement. If you think about it we really just threw him a lifeline.

He is a better player than half your backline.

Will be an asset at either wing or centre. He is deceptively quick.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I actually feel sorry for Lafai... the only person I'd drop out of our backline from Saturday would be Jono Wright, and Tim Lafai would've been perfect to replace him. I guess now Brown...

40Twenty

Juniors
I actually feel sorry for Lafai... the only person I'd drop out of our backline from Saturday would be Jono Wright, and Tim Lafai would've been perfect to replace him. I guess now Brown...

so you're really gonna keep 1 to 7?

R2Coupe

Juniors
He has always stuck me as beige. Not fast, strong, skillful or black with dreadlocks enough to stand out.

Does his job. As a matter of fact he is probably exactly the same as Bry Goodwin aor Jono Wright.

Watch the Tigers v Titans match a season or so ago and he ran down the Titan's winger Gordon. He is fast but is not a player who can make a break on his own.

Latest posts