What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

hindy111

Post Whore
Mitch will be fine after one off season in the gym. 3-5 kgs will make a world of difference without greatly effecting his speed.

5-8kgs is what he needs and even if it slows him down a little he will be fine.

Im confident moses will bulk up. He is just a slow developing white kid frame.

hindy111

Post Whore
Btw Moylan was to be cut by the duke and cleary untill ronnie palmer said give me one off season and i can turn him into an nrl player. Lets hope he does the same with Mitch.
BA being such a defense focussed coach wouldnt sign him if didnt think was an easy fix.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The player doesn't have to be the best, just essential. Our kicking game alone has improved markedly since Moses arrived, not to mention our right side attack. And he will become our best attacking player, maybe alongside French.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Our kicking game alone has improved markedly since Moses arrived, not to mention our right side attack. And he will become our best attacking player, maybe alongside French.

What absolute garbage. *Insert picture of a giant shit*

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
What absolute garbage. *Insert picture of a giant shit*
Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg
poop-emoji-300x300.jpg

forward pass

Coach
Mitch will be fine after one off season in the gym. 3-5 kgs will make a world of difference without greatly effecting his speed.

I agree. Having said that the club has really screwed up bringing him here early. They should have told him to finish the season at Tigers, and told him what they would like him to work on. He is a good buy for next season but we have upset the balance of the side by trying to slot him in. Just stupid imo. Gutho and Normie trained the whole off season in the halves together and halfway through the season we try to integrate a new playmaker.

BA is a relatively rookie coach and he will learn from this mistake. He got too excited at the prospect of a new half joining the club and didn't think about what it will do the existing balance. Just my opinion. We zigged when we should have zagged!

RazorRam0n

Juniors
there are some really good positive signs from the cows game, for the first half he was sharp elusive confident and prepared to take the line on. the hess hit literally took the stuffing out of him for the 2nd half.

Gronk

Staff member
there are some really good positive signs from the cows game, for the first half he was sharp elusive confident and prepared to take the line on. the hess hit literally took the stuffing out of him for the 2nd half.
Can't get over the irony with the Hess hit. Head ref Thurston reprimanded the pocket ref for not protecting him more and then Hess hits Moses kamikaze style. All legit but apparently.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Protecting kickers and protecting a man with the ball are very different ... i dont think we hammered the protected one when he was kicking, only when he had the ball and was a potential runner ... except that one time :persevere:

GNR4LIFE

Juniors
Moses defence is like the Red Sea. It creates an enormous opening for men to run straight through it.
Give him 3 or 4 years though and he might come good.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Sandow was 3 times the player Moses ever will be regardless of what you think of his defence, which is still better than Moses. The Moses sycophant club is pathetic here. Props to the ones that can call a spade a spade without being a childlike and naive sports fan: Moses has been as I expected he would be, worse than Gutherson and a throwback to Mortimer. Anyone that actually believes otherwise needs a new interest because you are obviously too intellectually impaired to analyse the most basic of rugby league evidence.

Latest posts