What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein gone

nrlnrl

First Grade
Is jake friend done deal mate?

If you believe Fletch's throw-away line when interviewing Mitchell Pearce. I think he also said that the Easter Bunny is real & the track at Randwick will be dry for the Doncaster & Derby on Saturday.

mickeylane

Bench
Is jake friend done deal mate?

not done but ive been told that they need to offer an extended deal to young Matt McIlwrick who trent robinson loves plus they are trying to keep Maloney and earmarking him as a hooker...Jake Friend was approached by Dragons late last year ....not done but roosters will not stand in the way if Friend wants to leave irrespective if hes a current co captain or not..

The info is strong and accurate ...it really depends if Dragons want to pay overs for him which i would...i think its a 50/50 chance

possm

Coach
not done but ive been told that they need to offer an extended deal to young Matt McIlwrick who trent robinson loves plus they are trying to keep Maloney and earmarking him as a hooker...Jake Friend was approached by Dragons late last year ....not done but roosters will not stand in the way if Friend wants to leave irrespective if hes a current co captain or not..

The info is strong and accurate ...it really depends if Dragons want to pay overs for him which i would...i think its a 50/50 chance

I'd rather they let Rein go and use L'estrange and Garvey as our hooker rotation. Use the extra 450k to buy a good prop.

If you believe Fletch's throw-away line when interviewing Mitchell Pearce. I think he also said that the Easter Bunny is real & the track at Randwick will be dry for the Doncaster & Derby on Saturday.
in all fairness i read the rumour before fletch's interview with pearce and his comments only added to the hysteria leading people to think there was actual truth to it!:)

nrlnrl

First Grade
in all fairness i read the rumour before fletch's interview with pearce and his comments only added to the hysteria leading people to think there was actual truth to it!:)

Yep, I reckon it'll happen plus Fletch's comment to Jamie Soward about Dugan to Panthers as a swap for Moylan

dragoncountry

Juniors
I don't want to pick the negatives after a good win but why on earth do our dummy halfs still manage to average 2 to 3 forward passes a much. its so frustrating. widdop does it also. u can see if a player has overrun the ball, if so take the hit.

God-King Dean

Immortal

I think stating a fact only gives you more credibility.

hazzbeen

Bench
I don't want to pick the negatives after a good win but why on earth do our dummy halfs still manage to average 2 to 3 forward passes a much. its so frustrating. widdop does it also. u can see if a player has overrun the ball, if so take the hit.

Because they stand so flat....they are just about inline with the dummy half.....

Latest posts