What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce - no spoilers

Roosterphin1

Juniors
You just have to laugh at these threads.

If any of you had half an ounce of footballing knowledge in your brain you would know that halfbacks are never at their best at 19.

Here we have a great young talent in our game and all you keyboard heroes can do is write him off. Pathetic

sass

Juniors
Both Sandow and Pearce are excellent young players. Very Different players, Pearce is a better defender and probably a more solid player at the moment, Sandow seems to have some flair about him tho as well as a goo dkicking and running game. Hopefully both kick on to be top notch players.

well said mister! totally agree.

MuleEel

Juniors
Pearce is over rated. The problem is he debut at a very young age and there is always this assumption that youngsters will continue to develope at the same phenominal rate that they have to that point. He just is not that good. He is a very solid first grader but he will be no super star.
He is another Finch, Anasta, Tim Smith. Get good too early and the others work just that little bit harder and you get left behind.
His other big problem is that Gould will blow smoke up his rectum any chance he gets. This just annoys people.
He will suffer even pore when (if) rules come into the game to reduce the effectiveness of bombs. He has a good bomb. ROosters are so reliant on bomb.

Hanscholo

Bench
He is still a kid, he has had some poor glimpses in games but overall he is going to be a really good long term player.

i suppose all the epods who are rubbishing young pearce will all be able to post their cv of sporting achievements in professional sport for us all to judge them - oh you epods have no sporting achievements - figures

adamkungl

Immortal
This guys gotta mix things up a bit. Very robotic performance.

Huh. Personally I thought it was his best game in a while, got us some repeat sets from drop outs, and that 40/20 was the perfect play at the time. 2nd half we didnt so the ball so not really much he could do.

Sood

Juniors
Yeh i thought he went alright. Better then most of the others wearing red white n blue.

bartman

Immortal
The 40-20 was the best thing I've seen him do.

Was absent in the second half as far as I could see, but he wasn't alone there...

Latest posts