What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

jbl31649

Juniors
Agreed. I'd drop Creagh too. Despite what that fool BHP writes, Gallen is clearly one of the best rep level props in the world.

Not sure about Farah. But I don't think Ennis is the right fit either. I really think just a simple no mistakes hooker is what NSW need; Gidley and Ennis are all trying too much, which Farah would be guilty of too. The "flash" should come from Carney or Mullen partnering Soward.

Simple no BS hooker. Hinchcliffe, seriously if we every loose Ballin, I hope they go after this bloke. You now what your going to get from this Bloke and without the stupid penalties! although Carney could fill it quite easy.

jbl31649

Juniors
That kick really effected Pearce. Early 20's needs to shake that confidence thing.....still sitting on the fence with him!

adamkungl

Immortal
Whatever, this thread is laughable. He had a bad game, but half of the people in here were ready to suck his dick after game 2. Soward was only marginally better, for the first time this series.

Calls for Carney to be halfback are geniused.
a) Carney simply isn't a halfback.
b) Carney's form is lucky to have him in first grade, let alone State of Origin.

Gaba

First Grade
Whatever, this thread is laughable. He had a bad game, but half of the people in here were ready to suck his dick after game 2. Soward was only marginally better, for the first time this series.

b) Carney's form is lucky to have him in first grade, let alone State of Origin.
If Bennett was the coach of the roosters , i would say carney would be halfback.

Bennett rates Carney as a halfback

Last edited:

jbl31649

Juniors

He wasn't along, there was half a dozen players that contributed to sh#t performance and it kick off with Ennis(pun intended).

When Mini attacked that ball with his foot I first yelled F#ck me Morris, will you every learn, then I realized my error and said a quite apology.

It was said to see Mini play so poorly, I don't think I have ever seen him have such a bad game.

Almost every player was and offender for carrying the ball incorrectly into a hit-up. At times we got in each others way.

But I will say this, there were periods when he and Soward link when felt they were starting to Jell.

bottle

Coach
I presume this thread is mostly trolling BHP. Whatever. My thoughts

Both halves failed to provide any worthwhile direction in attack until it was far too late. As for Pearce's awful kick out on the full, he wasn't the first to make a shit mistake in that half and certainly wasn't the last. It isn't Pearce's fault that QLD were on the attack for 20 mins. No changes for the halves next year, one bad game.

Gidley was trying but pretty much all of options were f**king rubbish, with the worst being his 3rd tackle grubber on QLDs line.

Awful game, was always Queensland's night unfortunately.

Whatever. However, this thread isn't about BesthalfwitPUS, it's about Mitchell Pus.
One of the halves had a go and contributed to NSW getting some points in the first half and making it a semblance of a contest. He continued to try in the second half. The other contributed pus, pus and more pus, punctuated by one good pus, I mean pass.

StMick

Bench
Soward is an absolute liability in defense, dont think anyones pretending otherwise...

How funny is this statement? For the last 3 years Jamie has played in, arguably, the best defensive team in the history of the game. But somehow he's a liability? To be arguably the best defensive team in the history of the game you have to be strong across all 13 players on the park.

I'm loving this thread! BHP is the first guy on here whinging about opposition players. He hammered poor Brett Morris for making one mistake in game one. How many mistakes combined do you think Pearce and Mini made the other night?

Seriously, let's call a spade a spade. As bad as Pearce was (and he was shocking), Mini single handedly lost that game the other night - worst origin display by a single player I've ever seen.

Spot On

Coach
Mitchell Pearce's poor form this year is indefensible. It is what it is. Poor form. Maybe he has been playing behind a beaten pack most weeks at the Roosters and two out of three Origin games. That said, I thought he was a much better player than what we've seen in 2011. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Latest posts