What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

How can you say that as fact? No one else has been given the chance to be.

The ONLY fact is that Pearce is not a good Origin halfback and never will be.

That doesnt mean success can't be had with someone else. I guarantee the only name QLD want to see for Game 3 is his. The series is as good as won regardless of the other 33 players picked.

Drop him and they will be atleast somewhat worried.
Dumb comment. Please refer to the number of halves used by NSW over the past decade vs the number used by NSW. Plenty have had chances.

Cleary is a gun. No doubt. But he has not been as good this year as last. I think maybe 2 years away. Moylan is useless and he has a dumb haircut. No way.

Don't worry, Pearce will be there next game at Suncorp and JT probably won't because of his bung shoulder. Which, if true, means that Pearce wins a series at last.

gregstar

Referee
Don't worry, Pearce will be there next game at Suncorp and JT probably won't because of his bung shoulder. Which, if true, means that Pearce wins a series at last.

and if pearceoff has his usual origin in which he plays like the scrapings out of an anal pleat, we expect yourself & pearceoff to fade off into the sunset.

pearceoff back to first grade for ever.
you back to his codpiece, wearing your dog costume.

I'm looking forward to Pearce winning another premiership either this year or next or both and all you cockstroking Pearce haters can all eat a dick :)

gregstar

Referee
foreskin lifter said:
I'm looking forward to Pearce winning another premiership either this year or next or both and all you cockstroking Pearce haters can all eat a dick :)

you're another who needs to own his downs.
self soothe. it will make a difference.

POPEYE

Coach
This Penrith bod reckons at least one more season for young Nath to grow into that Super-Hero chin of his.
I thought you'd know better than try and spoil my fun ol' mate . . . you're smart enough to move out of the joint let me have some fun with this wankfest of a thread

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary is a gun. No doubt. But he has not been as good this year as last. I think maybe 2 years away. Moylan is useless and he has a dumb haircut. No way.
As a Panthers fan I would rather no players were associated with Pearce in Origin.

Impossible to win a series if he plays all 3 games. His 16 teammates are irrelevant.

After NSW win game 3 what will your comments be then? Oh no Thurston say Pearce is still a hack? You should concentrate on that rabble of an NRL team that you follow.

OldPanther

Coach
That's the trouble with you Penrith bods, you live for 5 year plans. My vibes, and I don't give a shit about anyone else's, tell me that as soon as Cleary's defence sharpens up a little he'll be ready. He can already take a hit and thinks beyond his years . . . 1st game next year as far as I'm concerned, anything to stop NSW whinging about Pearce

5 year plans are the best plans. Get with the times.

BennyV

Referee
Clearly should be in next year. We all know he is the long term answer, with 2 NRL seasons under his belt and QLD losing Cronk and Thurston (among others) it will be his time. Pair him with Maloney, start planning for a new 5/8 over the coming years and let the next dynasty begin.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Dumb comment. Please refer to the number of halves used by NSW over the past decade vs the number used by NSW. Plenty have had chances.

Not a great point champion.

NSW have used 6 halfbacks, QLD have used 4.

Of those 6, only 2 have been given an entire series at halfback.

Of those 2, only 1 has held up the shield.

Guess who that wasn't.

soc123_au

Staff member
Cleary's defence is fine but he should be watching next year from the stands. He can join Moylan in the halves in 2019 to begin the 10 year domination of QLD. Pearce can go to Alberts place for a blowjob.