What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce's pec injury: end of Newcastle's playoff bid. End of NSW Origin chances?

Dave_

Juniors
He was in career best form too imo. He'll be back early, he's fit as. Newy will make the finals anyway

adamkungl

Immortal
Today we had big meters and more possession. Our forwards have dogged it more than enough to deserve criticism but today our halves and backline have no excuse.

In order of importance: Robinson, Friend, Cronk and Tedesco are not performing.

David brown

Juniors
Nappa can put a shot on here and there, thats about it... Contributes nothing deadset park footballer....

Nealo 12

Bench
I heard Newie are looking to fill the void with some French dude , that might calm Alberts farm .

T-Boon

Coach
I think it is time for Quentin Ponga to stand up and deliver at fullback for the knights. Kid has talent but he has been around forever and has not really delivered on the talent. I'd give him the captaincy and hope that is enough to flick the switch. If he does not step up move him back to the second row.
For the blues I'd pick Keary and beat the living shit out of him to get the queenslander out of him at training. That would be the first week of blues camp. Just 20 other big guys beating Keary up.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I think it is time for Quentin Ponga to stand up and deliver at fullback for the knights. Kid has talent but he has been around forever and has not really delivered on the talent. I'd give him the captaincy and hope that is enough to flick the switch. If he does not step up move him back to the second row.
For the blues I'd pick Keary and beat the living shit out of him to get the queenslander out of him at training. That would be the first week of blues camp. Just 20 other big guys beating Keary up.

Ha, one of your best.

The_Shield

Juniors
So you wanna take the Queenslander out of a half and turn him into a New South Wales half? Yeah I’m sure that’ll work out great for ya, we all know how good those nsw halfs are nowadays

Pedge1971

First Grade
Mitchell Pearce's pectoral injury will keep him out of the game for four months. This surely ends Newcastle's chances of a top 8 spot. Perhaps it also ends NSW's chances of beating Queensland in Origin.

Before this tragedy Mitchell was doing so well.

This is your finest moment. Well played.