1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to Round 12 of the NRL and Super League restart, with news, player stories, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's huge 44-page programme is a milestone in rugby league - the first global match programme covering both NRL and Super League under the same umbrella.

Some great features this week - an important chat Josh Wells has with a concussion expert on the way sports media approach head injuries; Paul Jobber speaks to Connor Watson as the Newcastle hooker position becomes more cursed; and legendary sports writer Steve Mascord joins the team with a piece on how Sunday's Super League restart will work as he interviews Leeds boss Gary Hetherington.

EDITION 10 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

MLB Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sport and Pastimes' started by Snoochies, Mar 28, 2018.

1. jargan83

jargan83 Coach

Nationals win and I can actually do some work now!

2. Snoochies

Snoochies First Grade

Gerrit Cole a Yankee @$324 million over 9 years.

3. The Fanatical Rooster

The Fanatical Rooster Juniors

I like the Boston Red Sox (great colours) or Chicago Cubs (foundation club). I also have a soft spot for the Toronto Blue Jays (because my father goes for them).

T-Boon likes this.
  4. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

Two legendary sports clubs. I love the Red Sox because they and the Yankees hate each other so much they can be relied on to punch on at some point. They are due again.

The Fanatical Rooster likes this.
  5. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

Truly obscene money.

6. The Fanatical Rooster

The Fanatical Rooster Juniors

That would be good to be a part of.
    Can I ask - what is the go with the PNG avatar? Do you live in PNG, are you from there originally or do you just have an interest of some kind with PNG RL? I was just interested, that's all.

7. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

I have some PNG friends. I like PNG as a place. I also use to like the way the PNG Hunters played in the Qld cup but they have now become well coached and structured. Which sucks.

I would change the rules of rugby league so it is more suitable to PNG people (smaller) than the people it is now suited to.

The Fanatical Rooster likes this.
  8. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

Mookie Betts traded to the Dodgers.

9. roboshark

roboshark Coach

Good pickup for the dodgers

Now if they can sort their bullpen out

And maybe their manager!!

T-Boon likes this.
  10. Xcalibre

Xcalibre Juniors

I was really looking forward to the 2020 MLB season, the only other sport besides NRL I really care about.

Anyway, like everything else Corona ruined that...

Just discovered a pretty cool consolation though - https://www.mlb.com/playersleague

I’ve just watched a bit of my man Rhys Hoskins playing vs Joey Gallo, and it was quite fun surprisingly. Hearing him talk about types of pitches he thinks he should throw and inside knowledge of other players, and baseball in general. It helps if you have played The Show too, which I did for the first time in the last few months.

I think it works because the video game itself is such good quality.

11. T-Boon

T-Boon Coach

Yankees won the season opener today against the worlds best team the Nationals.