What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mmm

Ausguy

Coach
Anyone else hear the bloke just ring up Rabs and give it to him for not giving the sharks enough credit on Triple M ?

Fire up Brett. Lol

Gallen=God

Juniors
I'm still fuming about Gould's commentary last night. When the f**k were the Broncos ever dominant in that game? He had the audactity to say they were winning the forwards battle after halftime... The same forwards that were getting levelled by Wade and Jez every farggin tackle? Only reason they even came close were crap reffing decisions.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm still fuming about Gould's commentary last night. When the f**k were the Broncos ever dominant in that game? He had the audactity to say they were winning the forwards battle after halftime... The same forwards that were getting levelled by Wade and Jez every farggin tackle? Only reason they even came close were crap reffing decisions.

They were dominant in the middle 30-40 minutes of the game. Just like every team is against the Sharks every week.

They were all over the Sharks and if Stapo doesn't get that intercept they score and maintain the massive momentum they had going.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
BTW I hate these

Fluffy%20Duck.jpg

newman

First Grade
Anyone else hear the bloke just ring up Rabs and give it to him for not giving the sharks enough credit on Triple M ?

Fire up Brett. Lol

Please elaborate... What did Rabs respond with? He's an opionated piece of work on radio...

wibble

Bench
They were dominant in the middle 30-40 minutes of the game. Just like every team is against the Sharks every week.

They were all over the Sharks and if Stapo doesn't get that intercept they score and maintain the massive momentum they had going.

For that middle period, even taking out the penalties (we got ours at the start and end) and some poor kicks, the Broncos pack was definitely earning the territory to get them back into the game.

It is a worry when a club's 13th-14th choice forwards are matching it with our 7th/8th.

Ausguy

Coach
Newman Brett from bundeena wanted to tell rabs that he is sick of how he never says the sharks are a chance of threatening for the premiership cos he believes the Brisbane storm manly teams will always beat us.

The old bastard defended himself sayings that of Brett listened a few weeks ago he would of heard him say how important it is we survive and how we must have a place in the nrl.

Overall the conversation was nothing out of the ordinary. They went on about how we are certainties for the 8 but have some work to do for a top 4 spot.

spider

Coach
i remember that comment he made and i agree - a couple of decisions assisted them down field, not their dominating pack.

We were not getting bashed, but they were just not being dominated like they were earlier, compunded by the ruck defense cracking.

It was evident in Goulds voice he was using the whip on his broncs, but alas he went hard too early.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Newman Brett from bundeena wanted to tell rabs that he is sick of how he never says the sharks are a chance of threatening for the premiership cos he believes the Brisbane storm manly teams will always beat us.

The old bastard defended himself sayings that of Brett listened a few weeks ago he would of heard him say how important it is we survive and how we must have a place in the nrl.

Overall the conversation was nothing out of the ordinary. They went on about how we are certainties for the 8 but have some work to do for a top 4 spot.

He's not the only one though:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-nrl-premiership/story-e6frexnr-1226411556105

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I don't think highly of his Brother either, How can he be the next immortal.

His off field antics left a lot to be desired. That seems to be the bone of contention. Yet if Raper had played in the digital age can you imagine the fun the media would have had with his antics?

carcharias

Immortal
Gould actually said how good it would be if the bronco's could come
and win it .

Fat old has been... How's penrith going Gould?
Hope your wife hung shit on you when you got home ya fk unt

His off field antics left a lot to be desired. That seems to be the bone of contention. Yet if Raper had played in the digital age can you imagine the fun the media would have had with his antics?

I was about to post something similar, gunna.
A good mate of mine's dad played in those Saints teams with Chook, and the stories he's told me about Raper leave the modern days antics for dead.

Quigs

Immortal
All us old farts know how mad some of those old bastards were.

I bet some of them even had a piss up against a tree or two when they left a club after match day.

Latest posts