What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moffo, Hass, Roopy, Gorilla, Legend, Bender, Nibblet

Cheers mate, i feel refreshed after coming back from injury for this week

Stand by for team announcements:

1.) Moffo (c)
2.)Bender (vc)
3.) Bomber
4.) Nibblet
5.) Legend

Giving Nibblet another early season run. Just playing a bit of rotation at the moment ;)

Cheers,
Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My apologies to Bomber for overlooking him in the original train-on squad up top. Now you have something in common with Mark Gasnier.:D

...btw Moffo, I'm more than happy to sit this one out... been pretty hectic lately. Cheers.

No worries mate, i sat out round 1 for the same reason

Not that the work load has eased off much!

Still, looking for a good performance from the boys this week

Cheers,
Moffo

H

Hass

I always knew you were a closet Trevor Hohns supporter Moffo. What with this adopting of a rotation policy and all.

Nice to see you back in the skippers chair, however I feel you've got a lot to live up to if you are going to match the captain from last week;)

Anyway, if anyone is having problems I'm happy to step up off the bench, but won't mind having the week off to concentrate on more 'important' matters (if there are more important matters than the success of the Bluebags!).

Good luck to the team for this week and show them what we're made of!

Cheers.

B

bender

I will try to get something done, as i would hate to let the team down in my first run as vice captain, but i am extremely busy so if any of the reserves want a run dont hesitate as there is a fair chance i will not have the time to post, particularly if i dont get the post up early. When is the due date anyway?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Deadline is: Friday 18th April @ 9pm (AEST).

Moffo: If we hit an iceberg, I can jump into theF7s waters if need be.

Just a reminder, Henson Park is available should anyone want to have their essay reviewed for errors etc.

League Unlimited > The Front Row > Henson Park
Password is as before. Buzz me if you've forgotten it.

B

Bomber

Guys, I won't be able to post again this week (teaching)

Cheers
Bomber

Now I want to complain, bitterly. ;) Willow marked one of the round one games last week because there had been some diquiet about Mr Bulldogs marking – fair enough.:) BUT then he handed out scores above 9.0 like they were slaps at WIN stadium ! :eek: I lost my highest scorer status, grrrrrr…….:mad: Good luck this week, Bags :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL... I'm just a generous referee Goz. I figure by giving good scores, everyone will buy me a drink after the match. But no such luck- bunch of tight-arse wowsers.
emdgust.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The whole referee thing was a one-off... at least Ithink it was.

It was fun and I'm happy to fill in when needed but thats about it.... not enough hours in the day.

Although I might take Brook up her offer... I'll see if I scam a Balmain refereeing gig and then I'll watch the bribes roll in.
embeer.gif

It was good you could/did ref, Willow as we need happy campers in the early stages whilst people are getting used to things.
Probably just get tigers p1ss from a balmain supporter ......;)
Goz

H

Hass

I'm ready and willing to step up off the bench if Bender is "injured".

I haven't got a post yet, but I can sure as hell nut one out if we need it.

Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Might be an idea to have one ready Hass.
If it gets close to 9pm and Bender is still out,run on at your usual timeslot.