What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moffo's SOO preview

QLD or NSW?

• QLD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NSW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
I thought id start a new thread to preview the contest itself for all those who might be interested, and the casual fan who doesn't watch any other league during the year

Now the game will be on delay in the southern states. However, 2JJJ will be broadcasting the game live across the country with Roy and HG at the helm. Always good listening. If that is not your flavour, a number of sports bars across the country should be hosting the game live, so if you don't want to miss the action, i suggest you hit a bar early as the place will most likely pack out by kickoff time at 8pm (AEST)

Much hype has been made of the blues preperation. Gould has been the focus, with him whinging and whining about everything in sight, including the form of his captain. Some of this has most likely been for hype reasons, as QLD have hardly said boo all week. QLD seem to have the edge on form, with a devastating back five selected that are all in great form. If NSW are to stand a chance, then Lyon, Gidley and Tahu (all suspect tacklers IMO) will all need to stand up. This is where im afraid NSW will lose it.

Ill be cheering loud and proud for the blues, although my head says that QLD will be too strong. Hopefully it will result in a few changes for game 2, particularly in the backline which i personally think is a shocker

But still, i for one cannot wait! Biggest game of the year, pizza and beer in front of the TV, it doesn't get much better then this

Cheers,
Moffo