What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi vs Laurie

natheel

Coach
i hate week before origin (tipping wise) i usually go for teams based on players out this week and always get bitten on the arse

Iafeta

Referee
Ben Cummins. The referees youth poster child, along with 'Spray on Sweat' Jason Robinson. Both incompetent. Can't believe he penalised Laurie for the first high shot (non event) and then completely lost the plot in calling him out to give him an official caution. I thought we were going to see a Paul "I swear I can make up that McKinnon kneed that guy to the head when he didn't and get away with it" Simpkins moment where a bloke was going to get his marching orders simply because the referee was not up to the standard of competitive football being displayed.

innsaneink

Referee
Ben Cummins. The referees youth poster child, along with 'Spray on Sweat' Jason Robinson. Both incompetent. Can't believe he penalised Laurie for the first high shot (non event) and then completely lost the plot in calling him out to give him an official caution. I thought we were going to see a Paul "I swear I can make up that McKinnon kneed that guy to the head when he didn't and get away with it" Simpkins moment where a bloke was going to get his marching orders simply because the referee was not up to the standard of competitive football being displayed.

Yep...Cmmins sh*t himself, no two ways about it.

HardcoreWally

Juniors
I don't think I've heard anyone say they didn't enjoy what did and could have happened between Laurie & Moi Moi.

Once again I haven't anyone care for Cummins role in this. I still reckon it comes back to Finch. Get rid of this tosser and get someone in who can do a decent job with the refs.