What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

monaghan

cherry pie

Juniors
it seems that he has signed a 2 year deal to come to warrington, anything been said about this over there? would you miss him? is he any good?

cherry pie said:
it seems that he has signed a 2 year deal to come to warrington, anything been said about this over there? would you miss him? is he any good?

1. Nothing has been said over here regarding the issue. There was word at one stage that Manly was letting him negotiate with other clubs, most notably Nth Qld, but everything fell through and he said he'd play out the contract with Manly. Which I think still has another two years or so on it.

2. We would definately miss him. He's come in leaps and bounds this year as a starting hooker instead of his preferred position of halfback. Since the end of last year he has bulked up a fair bit and his defence has improved 10 fold.

3. I definately think hes got talent. Good defence, always gives it his all, and has a fairly good kicking game out of dummy half, which is always good because it takes pressure off the half and five-eighth.

So basically nothing has been said over here as of yet, and I definately hope its not true, as it would be a disaster to lose him.

effnic

Bench
omg not another monas saga. How many times does he have to say he aint going anywhere.

domdom

Juniors
hope monas isnt going. he's had a great season. that match against penrith where he played through a broken nose and set up a couple of tries stands out for me.

hope he doesnt go, but i wouldnt blame him if he left.

cherry pie

Juniors
another bit of gossip is that your getting sullivan as part of the deal, hope this isnt true as he is playing really well now cullen has realised that hes a hooker not a scrum half:roll:

RainMan

Juniors
cherry pie said:
another bit of gossip is that your getting sullivan as part of the deal, hope this isnt true as he is playing really well now cullen has realised that hes a hooker not a scrum half:roll:

Oh God no! :shock: Not Michael Sullivan!!

SilentBob

Juniors
There was an article last week in the paper mentioning this rumour, Monaghan denied it, also mentioned Sullivan leaving, but not where he might be going.

effnic

Bench
I would love it, sign him and put him straight to premier league ahahhahahhahahhahahaahahah

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Sullivan. And I like Monas...

Briza

Juniors
Pfft - Sully's a nuffy, he sucked @ the Beagles and he sucks more now.

Manly got rid of him once, can't see why they'd sign him now?

Warrington coach Paul Cullen has today said he is sick of rumours linking Warrington with so many players...and made a point of mentioning that this one is a load of bull. So that should put this one to bed.

chileman

Coach
Thankgoodness for that, Monas has been a champ for us....has plenty of people knocking him including so called expert Manly fans but he has done us proud and played with heart on his sleeve for the club!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
F*ck off.

Monas > Sullivan..Sullivan is a gambling addicted hack, Monas is all class.

I can't wait untill these Monas rumors piss off.

t-ba

Post Whore
Ryan said:
I think he played for The Northern Eagles....along with Phil Bailey...

Sully played on the Wing during his time at the Neagles oddly enough.

Monas is great! I just wish Dessie would get rid of Reflux boy and allow him to play the full 80!

Latest posts