What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday

Ctown is out of action for a while due to the upgrades they are doing there and Ctown asked them to play 6 games at Ctown next year and the tigers said no. No wonder the Roosters are building a club out at Narellan and thinking of moving games to Ctown stadium

gallagher

Juniors
Ctown is out of action for a while due to the upgrades they are doing there and Ctown asked them to play 6 games at Ctown next year and the tigers said no. No wonder the Roosters are building a club out at Narellan and thinking of moving games to Ctown stadium

When have the roosters ever said they'd play at CS?

brooksy19

Bench
Whats the latest on the upgrades to Lo & Ctown.. What will the capacity & facilities be when completed ?

nyx

Juniors
Is it just me, or do people around 30 and over wax lyrical about Sunday football (and 20c pies had after climbing through holes in fences) whilst the younger generation prefer the big game atmosphere of a night game?
it is just you

innsaneink

Referee
Quality of the footy is better during the day too....you'd think the self appointed experts would know that already alright already huh

I hate monday night games regarless of where they are played. Id like to see the stats on our sucess on Monday nights because from memory i dont think we fare that well playing them.

3-0 this year
Canberra round 1 34-26
Melbourne round 6 16-6
Parramatta round 14 23-6

macnaz

Staff member
Manly have been doing some arsey things lately so i hope it swings our way tonight. Also i hope Gallant can do to them what stewart always does to us.

brooksy19

Bench
I heard (from a member of the Manly coaching staff) that a couple of Manly players are in doubt after Saturday afternoons training session.

You guys should ask for all your games to be scheduled on Monday nights. You grow an extra leg on Mondays. Big upset's over Melbourne in Melbourne and now Manly.

Latest posts