What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Money changes everything

Franko

Juniors
Well what can i say about the Roosters. What a great year. Look like getting the minor premiership in every grade. What a team , what coaching and what a calculator!!

aussie_londoner

Juniors
they wont get the minor premiership in every grade if dragons beat the bulldogs in the Premier league this weekend.

for and against will have the dragons on top

Ando67

Juniors
Who was the last club to win all three grades in the same season :?: :?: :?:

GO THE ROOSTERS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aussie_londoner

Juniors
Unlucky guys, i guess it just wasnt meant to happen....

and considering your 1st grade side wont be able to beat the bulldogs. and the dragons premier league squad will be at full strength for the finals after a few dragons come back. so i reckon you guys are only gunna get the win in JF....

spose money cant buy everything. #-o

STSAE

Juniors
DevoutDragon said:

and considering your 1st grade side wont be able to beat the bulldogs. and the dragons premier league squad will be at full strength for the finals after a few dragons come back. so i reckon you guys are only gunna get the win in JF....

No its "money cant buy you love", honey.

Yeah I guess you would be right cos you would remember the $9mill stainedillasox takeover/merger/joint venture who couldnt beat that traditional club from Melbourne without a 5/8. All the ca$h for 0 result.

Remember The Man v Little MG. What a matchup.

Why didnt the man pass the ball?? He forgot his "tic tacs" again??

You are an authority on all things 2nd.

:lol: :lol:

OVP

Coach
DevoutDragon said:

A bridesmaid ... the first half of the merger, Saints, sure know ALL about being bridesmaids. What a shame you were never the bride !! :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
OVP said:
DevoutDragon said:

A bridesmaid ... the first half of the merger, Saints, sure know ALL about being bridesmaids. What a shame you were never the bride !! :lol:

Never the bride cos "money cant buy you love"

:lol: :lol:

strong_latte

Juniors
DevoutDragon said:

Pretty rich coming from the dragons who have also been tipped to be spending more than their fair share of cash on trying to buy a title! Hasn't worked very well for your boys at all has it!