What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Sign up sheet

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sign up if you'd like to be involved with the monkey magic mafia. Some interesting concepts I'm going to try out here including:

• A rotating vigilante amongst vanilla roles so everyone gets to contribute and give it a monster of the week feel
  • The introduction of a non winnable non killable Buddha character played by me. His job will be to punish bad mafia play (inactivity, meta gaming etc,) and reward good mafia play (frequent posting, good reasoning etc.)
Playing

1. Hoggmaster (Buddha)
  2. BM
  3. RHCP
  4. Whall
  5. Butch
  6. Drew
  7. Mis
  8. Ozzy
  9. AFS
  10. Pugzley
  11. 9701
  12. bazal
  13. JM
  14. Dutchy
  15. Micky
  16. Bazzi
  17. Rebel
  18. SGLC
  19. Sensesmaybenumbed
  20. Soc123456789
  21. CJ
  22. Parra Pride

Last edited by a moderator:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Although unless I'm protected I don't see myself lasting look with a rotating set of vigilantes all able to take me out

butchmcdick

Immortal
The traveller who drags his feet only raises dust."
"It's better to travel alone than with a fool. But what may two fools do?"
"Dwelling on your brother's thoughts only multiplies your own, and you are far from the end of the way."
"The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
"The trouble with the illusion of magic is that mere belief in it creates more demons."
"Whatever you do, you do to yourself."
"We want so much when we need so little. But the illumined man wants for nothing."

http://www.monkeyheaven.com/narratorquotes.html

I am in

Bazal

Post Whore
I loved this show so much as a kid. I remember absolutely nothing about it, but hell yeah I'm in