What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MORE FORUM 5's PLAYERS REQUIRED

ozzie

Bench
Well we will certainly need a few new players - as it wil take the pressure of us all. Recruitment time - any ideas or any volunteers to join the magical mystery tour??

How about Muffdaddy - interested - Roosters (spelt backwards) want to give it a go??

El Capitane, I have pm'd MuffDaddy at The Wall already :lol: You know I don't miss a beat. MD check your pm's.

I have been speaking with a few Wallsters and I think we are going to be growing in number here fairly soon, so it would be great if crew want to join the team.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey I am not sure if you know this already but Wax said he can play when we need him as long as we give him notice.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Sorry I haven't got back to you guys and gals. I have been renovating my house. Or shall I say, watching/helping the builders renovate it.
I'm in the middle of a crappy OH&S course at the moment but will look into the Forum7s thingo when I'm done. Hopefully next week, if you still need me.
Take care, and just remember, the best burgers come from the Sacred Cow :D :D

MuffDaddy, reading your last post this is what I understand. You are irritating the shit out of the trademen working on your house. :lol:

Secondly, the Forums 7's will lose the 'thingy' status once you have participated. It's addictive and you will find yourself thinking about 'your next article' at the most pecular times.

As for the burgers, I prefer Kebabs from Ada's in 7th Ave.. :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Have you approached Beaver Online ozzie? I noticed Brook mentioned our team to him/her. Sure would be nice to get a game off now and then.

Latest posts