What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More "great" reporting by R.Wilson

markstan

Juniors
I dont think he can sue!

Im not a Wilson supporter, far from it, but this really is getting ridiculous bagging her over this. If Wagon didn't want people to know his wages then he would have been more careful wouldn't he?

I really dont care how much he is on myself but really some of the stuff she has written and to hound her because of Wagon's mistake is petty and damn right disgraceful for shame.

Breadman

Juniors
iggy plop said:
Get off the bandwagon.

Border was better.

bandwagon?? steve waugh is the greatest ever Australian sportsman, when it came to the crunch I'd much prefer Waugh out there than any other cricketer.....knob

markstan

Juniors
Breadman said:
bandwagon?? steve waugh is the greatest ever Australian sportsman, when it came to the crunch I'd much prefer Waugh out there than any other cricketer.....knob

Ohh please every self respecting cricket expert knows, Mark was twice the player Steve was.

iggy plop

First Grade
Breadman said:

And if you bag Waugh it's like shooting Bambi right?

Border was a one man band and did it against far superior attacks.

Get off the wagon, waugh's retired now anyway although I can smell another 50 books before his time on this planet runs out. That should keep you happy. I prefer Hustler mag for a toss myself, but each to their own.

Graf Vynda-k

markstan said:
I dont think he can sue!

Im not a Wilson supporter, far from it, but this really is getting ridiculous bagging her over this. If Wagon didn't want people to know his wages then he would have been more careful wouldn't he?

I really dont care how much he is on myself but really some of the stuff she has written and to hound her because of Wagon's mistake is petty and damn right disgraceful for shame.

stop on stan, at last someone with reason and understanding......hit the nail on the head.....this was public info, wagon shouldn't leave his private documents lieing around.

if only that iggy plop was as sensible....:rolleyes:

iggy plop said:

Get off the wagon, waugh's retired now anyway although I can smell another 50 books before his time on this planet runs out. That should keep you happy. I prefer Hustler mag for a toss myself, but each to their own.

I'd rather have AB batting than Steve Waugh. As has been mentioned AB did it all himself where as Waugh had one of the great sides around. AB dragged Australian cricket out of the gutter. Steve Waugh took it over at the top of the tree.

As for Wilson she's a useless twat who has to resort to gutter journalism because of her short comings in real journalism.

Hellsy

Immortal
markstan said:
I dont think he can sue!

People make mistakes and loose property all the time he is only human. Maybe it was in a jacket pocket and fell out, or in a back pocket? Daniel Wagon has been on crutches so he is already a little un-coordinated because of that, perhaps the movement of him getting himself along on one leg wiggled the payslip loose from a pocket?

Either way the Telegraph have no right to print it.

I'd like to think that someone would return my payslip if I happened to loose it, and not have it advertised to my fellow work colleagues

Brutus

Referee
iggy plop said:

:lol:

Breadman

Juniors
iggy plop said:

Personally I don't toss over hustler or sports books, your thought processes seems a little odd....Maybe Waugh should've gone into hosting a show like Border, he sure does well :lol:

Brutus

Referee
Nothing is more boring than listening to Steve Waugh speak. I hope he stays well away from the microphone in the future.

Surandy

Bench
Brutus said:
Nothing is more boring than listening to Steve Waugh speak. I hope he stays well away from the microphone in the future.

You should try listening to anything said by Mark Taylor! There's Boredom for you!!!