What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Info on Australian Release...

[furrycat]

Coach
Rang up Harvey Norman today to speak to a mate of mine about it... And he said that there had been some legal issues that HES/Sidhe have to clear up first, of course he didn't tell me, but he said that he had been telling people that it will be there on the 12th, but they expect the end of December...

I rang up a mate in a local computer store, and GameDude in Brissy, and they said the same thing..

Can anyone confirm this?

PKer-

Juniors
This is BULLSHIT...................

I am not waiting till the end of DEC for a game i pre orderd at HV 2 months ago.

I'll sell my ps2 for a xbox and get a xbox NRL game from EB if I have to......

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
I rang EB Carindale, Brissy about 5 minutes ago (11:00am) and they told me that all platforms will be available on friday morning opening at 9:00 and they will be giving me a call on Thursday night.

Rockn

Juniors
Chris_Brissie said:
I rang EB Carindale, Brissy about 5 minutes ago (11:00am) and they told me that all platforms will be available on friday morning opening at 9:00 and they will be giving me a call on Thursday night.

Thats awesome!! I live just uo the road from Carindale so if my KMart doesn't have it at 8am I know i'll be able to get it from EB at 9am. Very Happy! This is going to be the best day of my life! I have got half a carton of Johnnie Walker cans and a couple of doobs I will be in heaven!!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I hope i get it on December 12 so bad, i'm planning to go into Harvey Norman early, i hope they ring me aswell on Thursday night.

Moffo

Referee
Got the call!

Friday @ 7am @ Wetherill Park is the date :D (pity i have to bloody work, ill get sacked if i take friday off as well!)

Cheers,
Moffo

broncos4eva

Juniors
Hey Moffo, which store is this mate? coz i am goin o stockies to pick mine up as well either from EB, Target or Big W

Moffo

Referee
broncos4eva said:
Hey Moffo, which store is this mate? coz i am goin o stockies to pick mine up as well either from EB, Target or Big W

I ordered mine from EB mate. Not sure when ill be able to pick it up though!

Cheers,
Moffo

broncos4eva

Juniors
ah ok cool...yeh ill be rinigin up biw w and target on thursday to see whats happening, might pop around EB on friday morn at 7 to see if they have extra copies...might ring them 2moro just so i dont go for nothin!! goin to J & C Computers in livo 2moro to ask as well coz im goin to buy a new video card for my comp..the Radeon 9600 128mb or Radeon 9600 Pro 128mb ..not sure which one to purchase. the pro is 249 and the other is 169...anyone got any help for me? i got an agp 4x slot as well.

SGuest

Juniors
I can't believe that GPstore.com.au are getting the game on Saturday or Sunday (dispatching next Monday) - especially being a "computer item" only retailer and extra especially that they are a subsidary of GP in NZ which dispatched the game earliest in NZ.

I thought it may of been due to the fact they are situated in Queensland, but EB stores in Brisbane are selling them on Friday morning.

Would anyone know why this is the case? Anyone in the know??

To me it's not the end of the world getting it next Tuesday, but i'm a bit peeved that i made the wrong choice of retailer - when Games Warehouse and topshop have been impecable in previous purchases/dispatches.

kiwi_man

Juniors
i just recieved a call frome eb games at woden saying "we are 98% sure that we will have nrl on ps2 for you to pick up on friday, also when you pick up nrl you can purchase smackdown here comes the pain or true crimes or prince of pursia for $50"

IM EXCITED!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
kiwi_man i would suggest either True Crimes or Smackdown, that pursion thing is crap!!

i made the call to EB and they told me that friday i can come and pick my copy up, they open at 7am so i told him see you a 6am

CliffyGC

Juniors
Rockn said:
Chris_Brissie said:

Thats awesome!! I live just uo the road from Carindale so if my KMart doesn't have it at 8am I know i'll be able to get it from EB at 9am. Very Happy! This is going to be the best day of my life! I have got half a carton of Johnnie Walker cans and a couple of doobs I will be in heaven!!!
hahahahaahh you farkin hippie
Great game, good piss, some greens the only other thing u will need to do is throw your leg over and it will be a perfect day dood

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moffo said:
broncos4eva said:

I ordered mine from EB mate. Not sure when ill be able to pick it up though!

Cheers,
Moffo

I ordered from there as well!

miccle

Bench
CliffyGC said:
Great game, good piss, some greens the only other thing u will need to do is throw your leg over and it will be a perfect day dood

Amen Cliffy... Amen :lol:

I went into the store that i preordered from today and got told that their shipment was getting sent out today, and should be ready for pickup on friday morning too. Well.. I've got my weekend set! :)

After along chat with a hes represenative today on the phone and chats with mangement at the head eb office i can confirm that the game will defernatly be out on the streets of syd brizzie or where ever you are in aus before friday :)