What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Info on Australian Release...

Rockn

Juniors
Go_ze_doggies said:
Well I have heard that Brissie already have the game released :?

It should be out thursday or today.

Do you here where in Brisbane? I just rang EB carindale and they tried to tell me all EB stores have sold out and only have enough to cover pre orders (sydney included) and I won't be able to get it for3-4 weeks!! How many different stories are out there?? I'm getting nervous now!

PKer-

Juniors
Your right Rockn, all EB stores in AUS are sold out of pre orders and you cannot get it from EB untill after the 25th.

Its ok, I'll get mine on the 12th, if not I'll be getting mine from harvey Normen on the 15th (Monday) I can wait a whole week end for the best game ever. (apart from Metel gear solid 1/2)

KeckDiddy

Juniors
That is great new about carindale i am just a chermside so should be the same yay for friday

but also i was in target at chermside yesterday and i was looking in the xbox section and i saw nrl with all the other games I looked very hard to find the shelf label but it wasn't there do you think that this was a stray box from the display or is it out in brisbane already???

Rockn

Juniors
PKer- said:
Your right Rockn, all EB stores in AUS are sold out of pre orders and you cannot get it from EB untill after the 25th.

Its ok, I'll get mine on the 12th, if not I'll be getting mine from harvey Normen on the 15th (Monday) I can wait a whole week end for the best game ever. (apart from Metel gear solid 1/2)

I was under the impression that all stores would have extra stock to put on the shelf and that all stores would have it on the twelth. KMart doesn't have a clue when they'll get it, EB are assholes, I just don't want to be mucked around, this was going to be the sweetest of days, but now it looks like i'll be in trouble. I am sure HBG said that all stores will be covered, HBG if you read this could you confirm or deny?? Cheers

PKer-

Juniors
From all the stores I have rung, 3 of them have said they see a Xbox NRL but no PS2.

(Brisbane)

Rockn

Juniors
PKer- said:
From all the stores I have rung, 3 of them have said they see a Xbox NRL but no PS2.

(Brisbane)

Could you please tell me which stores mate?, do you mean they see it on there shelves now or??

PKer-

Juniors
EB arnt assholes, they cant do anything becuase all their NRL stock is pre orderd.

They dident expect to get sold out when the game was still pre order able.

Same with Kmart or Big W, if they accepted pre orders I bet they would be sold out right now.

saints4ever

First Grade
i just got a the ca;; from eb hurstville, saying my preorder was coming in and i would be able to pick it up from 7.00 am friday. i asked the guy when it was officially going to be in the store, he said "its actually coming in tomorrow, but we cant sell it until thursday" so it seems that GB and some other stores are ripping the release date to shreds, but eb are the ones who are actually sticking to it? vodka,mario do you know anything about this?

I got my call up yesterday from EB at Tuggerah, They said come and get the Game anytime after 7.00 am on Friday. It's just a shame that they can't bend the rules a little. As it seems that some other stores are able to get away with it.

ak47

Juniors
i wanna know:

why do some store say they have x-box and not ps2.

its coming from the same distributor, and would hardly think they'd make 2 trips in 2 days, 1 for xbox, and 1 for ps2.

would be more productive to deliver both in the same day

KeckDiddy

Juniors
alleluia

Eb at chermside just gave me the call not telling me a date or a time but one word

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm getting in my car and getting is

NOW!!!!

hahahahaha to all who have 2 wait

mattholme

Juniors
woohoo! chermside eb here i come.

rang up and they put a pc copy on hold for me as they had a couple spare! yeah!

Rockn

Juniors
mattholme said:
woohoo! chermside eb here i come.

rang up and they put a pc copy on hold for me as they had a couple spare! yeah!

I rung them 1/2 an hour ago and they said they couldn't help me they had nothing left spare

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
OMG looking at my recipe it looks like i paid $80 instead of $90 for pc version so im 10$ short.........that still does mean i can pick it up on friday as long as i pay the rest of then doesnt it????

(im still waiting for a call i think)

Latest posts