What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More surgery for Yow Yeh

Mr Saab

Referee
It would not have happened at Suncorp, Perth is a hole of a ground, the surface is too hard. People want to have a good toss with Perth, fine, I aint joining you. It is well known it is a hard ground...jumping on a hard ground, it is a recipe for disaster.

I repeat, you are a f**king dingbat.
Someone landed on his ankle....nothing to do with the ground. Go and blow your load to Darius

Bretto

Bench
He'll be back. Scott Prince snapped his leg in half, twice, and he's now playing some of the best footy of his career. Yow Yeh is only 22. By the time he's playing footy again, he'll probably be 23.

Good luck with the recovery Jharal, we'll all be here cheering for you when you get back.

best thing is the broncos will stand by him, hope he doesn't repay them by leaving soon after returning to the field and finding form

What an odd and stupid thing to say. I mean he's having his 7th operation and its major and its not even known yet whether he'll ever play again, but your worried at some point way down the track, if and when he does find form which will take a long time, that he will leave the broncos.

How f**king wierd is that?

some11

Referee
He'll be back. Scott Prince snapped his leg in half, twice, and he's now playing some of the best footy of his career.

Thing is Yow Yeh's injury wasnt a straight forward leg break, the official diagnosis was a 'compound comminuted fracture dislocation of the ankle'

Talanexor

Juniors
Gee the kid is unlucky. This is going to take a LONG time to recover from. Fingers crossed this doesn't turn out to be a Taniela Tuiaki situation.

Latest posts