What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morgan now wants Vella

bartman

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised if Hages or the club considers any offers that come in for guys that may be down the list of expected game time next year, presumably like Vella and Wags?

Now that there's no anti-tampering rule, there's nothing stopping the club trying to re-invest any money they'd receive/free up on someone else, if Hagan fancied his chances at attracting player(s) currently on contract elsewhere.

I don't like this open-slather nature of contracts in this non-anti-tampering world, but the majority of club CEOs voted it in for a reason... Morgs just seems like a smart cookie trying to take advantage at the right time.

ChrisHKR

Juniors
What a great time it is for us HKR fans. If all the rummers are true we should end up with a massive squad including about 11 props.

As this is my first evening on your forum I must thank Parramatta for lending us Justin Morgan and Webbo, they have transformed this club and we are on our way back to being a great club again.:clap:

Someone mentioned it was ESL GF week and that all the talk in Hull was about HKR gaining promotion. Well as far as we are concerned the return of our league derby matches will make any GF fade into the background.

Watch this space because us at HKR expect to cause some supprises next year in the ESL

Rock on the Robins;-)

ParraAds

Juniors
Vella wont be going anywhere....Hagan loves experienced props.

Craig Smith, Luke Davico.....etc

Elia

Juniors
they can't just take them all! geez.. we've alreadi lost like 6 great players..