What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley article on front page

Dilmah said:
Desperate? It's not desperation at all.

It has provoked conversation, and debate... in no way is that a sign of desperation.

If you don't like it, don't read it. There are plenty of other articles there for your reading pleasure.

And no, Wilson isn't going anywhere near this site. Ever. :)

I see. "If I don't like it - don't read it" you say - ?

Uhhhh - thanks for the advice, but....kind of too late for that don't you think, eh champ? :lol:

And...I am slightly alarmed you stated that Wilson would never be allowed near this site - but not Hadley! :shock:

Ahh, I'm just kidding about that last bit...but am still just a tad puzzled at the reasoning behind that article getting front page status here...Sounds a bit like "Controversial bollocks just for the sake of controversial bollocks" to me!

But then - it's not my site, is it? And so...I am sure you will continue to do just whatever it is that you think is best...So - Just take all this as some constructive feedback. Because I think we can all agree on one thing here - We don't want to turn this site into the Sunday Telegraph, now do we? ;-)