What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley-coming to a town near you!

Adrian Morley has been set free by English league to play in the NRL this year according to Ten news
Stock up the pubs
Hide the keys
And stock up on running shoes
Oh... and dont forget to give a false name :oops: :oops: :shock:

Once Dead

Bench
Renowned League Expert said:
I knew he'd beat those stupid charges!

Looks like it was just another Telegraph anti-Roosters beat up!

Ooooooooh, the evil Telegraph again! Maybe it was a brit paper beat-up?

roostergirl65

Juniors
Hi, i am new to the forum. I just wanted to say that I am sooooo glad that Morley will be clear to play for the Roosters - he is a very important part of our team, (even though his behaviour in England was pretty pathetic!!!)

Everyone makes mistakes!! :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
roostergirl65 said:
Hi, i am new to the forum. I just wanted to say that I am sooooo glad that Morley will be clear to play for the Roosters - he is a very important part of our team, (even though his behaviour in England was pretty pathetic!!!)

Yes everyone makes mistakes....except RLE & RC :lol:

But not everyone breaks the law knowingly...then when caught...tries to weasel their way out of it.

He ran.......

Ran like the *edited following report - Willow* that he is...

PB

Bench
Renowned League Expert said:
I knew he'd beat those stupid charges!

Looks like it was just another Telegraph anti-Roosters beat up!

Or perhaps another instance of the Sydney Roosters football club *edited following report - Willow*

Depends what side of the fence you sit on i suppose.

Kiwi

First Grade
roostergirl65 said:

Yes everyone makes mistakes, but how many of us sign a contract saying we wont do something then go out and do it, get caught, try to run from the police then give a false name?

Tell me if you read about some joe schmuck who did the same thing in the paper, and it was his second offense, I bet you wouldn't be all...."it's pathetic but everyone makes mistakes" now would you?

Kaz

junior
Kiwi said:
Tell me if you read about some joe schmuck who did the same thing in the paper, and it was his second offense, I bet you wouldn't be all...."it's pathetic but everyone makes mistakes" now would you?

9/10 It would be in the paper.

At least people are still talking about Morley. :lol:

Kaz

junior
Kiwi said:

9/10 It would be in the paper.

Kaz

junior
Kiwi said:

9/10 It wouldn't be in the paper.