What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley or Hanley?

Who has made the biggest impact in the NRL?

• Adrian Morley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellery Hanley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

suburbanknight

Juniors
To settle a little dispute over here in blighty can all you Aussies please vote on who has made the biggest impact in the NRL.

Adrian Morley, who has reached two grand finals now, with one victory already in the bag.

Or Ellery Hanley, who helped Balmain reach a GF in the 80's and also played for Wests.

And please, no bias from you Tigers or Roosters. ;-)

yappy

Bench
I wouldn't mind seeing Hanley, Morley, Crooksy and Harvey all playing in the same pack. I reckon a lot of pommy fans wouldn't have minded seeing it either.

tiger_nick

Bench
Hanley played center for the tigers and was the spark we needed to make the grand final!! We wouldnt have made the finals let alone the grand final without him that year!

Never the less biasim aside you have to vote for Morley, he made the roosters pack what they are today i would love him in my side. I see him as the best forward in the world atm.

And lets not forget Hanleys ill fated attempted return in 1997!