What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley to Wigan

ozzie

Bench
shame they don't know what we know - he is renegotiating a new contract now and wants to stay..money isn't everything - it may have something to do with the sun, surf oh and his girlfriend

...Morticia...

Juniors
saw a similar thread title on rlfans when he was negotiating last time. had heart failure until i opened the thread and saw it was someone wanting directions from Morley to....whereever it was :lol: oz i think i remember reading somewhere his girls a pom. regardless when i can find it i'll post the artcle where he said that initially he wanted to finish his career in england but now he's happy to finish it here. bodes well for us...if we can come up with the goods for him which is a three year deal :pray:

ozzie

Bench
...Morticia... said:
saw a similar thread title on rlfans when he was negotiating last time. had heart failure until i opened the thread and saw it was someone wanting directions from Morley to....whereever it was :lol: oz i think i remember reading somewhere his girls a pom. regardless when i can find it i'll post the artcle where he said that initially he wanted to finish his career in england but now he's happy to finish it here. bodes well for us...if we can come up with the goods for him which is a three year deal :pray:

he plated well today in fact the forwards went well although we still have problems in the 5/8 position. You cannot convince me he isn't carrying a major injury - get him out now and get it fixed

fat_mike

Juniors
had a chat with one of our fedex couriers here at work yesterday who was out on the drink with reni matua's dad a few night ago. some interesting developments for the chooks next year.

he's stated as 95% confirmed:
moz will stay
asotasi and reni matua will join the chooks.
ryan cross is a done deal with the western force
john lang to coach souths
willie tonga to the cowbooys

not sure how legit as it came from a courier. but it woould be nice.