What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris remains a dragon

jpaciocco91

Juniors
yer eshayz we got moris he'z hektik heaps fast bro wit supa footwerk. tha doggies better f**k off n breed dere one playaz insted of gettin onez from udda teems.

Go on Bebo or any social networking site aimed at under 20's and you'll see this talk everywhere! Eshays!

dragondad

First Grade
I'm glad others share my concern when they see poorly written comments. Makes us all sound illiterate. No offence but, before you press the 'post reply' button, have a quick look to see if anything can be corrected. Then we can look educated and informed! End of sermon and GO THE SAINTS!!

MattYg1

Bench
I'm glad others share my concern when they see poorly written comments. Makes us all sound illiterate. No offence but, before you press the 'post reply' button, have a quick look to see if anything can be corrected. Then we can look educated and informed! End of sermon and GO THE SAINTS!!

Further to that,
Typing the messages into a word processor such as Microsoft Word/Works before hand and using the spell check feature can also make for a more pleasant read the general public.

Regards
MattyG1

big pat

Coach
Further to that,
Typing the messages into a word processor such as Microsoft Word/Works before hand and using the spell check feature can also make for a more pleasant read the general public.

Regards
MattyG1

and if that doesn't work try a dictionary, thats a big book with lots of words.

silverex

Bench
I am so pleased to see other people get upset about poor spelling and grammar. I thought I was the only one but wasn't game to say anything.

I think this is a bad indication of the state of today's education system.

Anyway, enough of that.

And to bring this thread back on topic......how great is it that Brett re-signed!!

But what is a 'dogs eye'?

SerbDragon

Coach
Has anybody else noticed the wait for BMoz to sign was a lot more anxious than the wait for Poore to sign?

big pat

Coach
I am so pleased to see other people get upset about poor spelling and grammar. I thought I was the only one but wasn't game to say anything.

I think this is a bad indication of the state of today's education system.

Anyway, enough of that.

And to bring this thread back on topic......how great is it that Brett re-signed!!

But what is a 'dogs eye'?

a dogs eye is slang for meat pie, goes well with dead horse.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
what is realy annoying is when someone types without using any punctuation at all as you dont know if there should be a comma a full stop a semi colon or have you heard of a question mark not having any punctuation just makes it really hard to read or undertand the exact message by the way the game last night was a cracker

orwhatsevenworseiswhenyoudecidenottousethespacebarforwhateverreasonasyoudontknowwhereonewordstopsandthenextonestartsitsreallyreallyannoying

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Has anybody else noticed the wait for BMoz to sign was a lot more anxious than the wait for Poore to sign?
Morris is a game breaker, IMO Morris is dead set game Breaker, it would have been devastating to see Brett go.
on the other hand Poore can be Replaced, we have seen this before, ie Smith, Baily, Ryles etc.