What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morrison Parra or Bradford

Pazza

First Grade
He would be a ok signing, i am just wondering where this is leaving Afasamaga? I think he is a star of the future and a must in the first grade side for next year.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Pazza said:
He would be a ok signing, i am just wondering where this is leaving Afasamaga? I think he is a star of the future and a must in the first grade side for next year.

yeah and if morrison wants to plays for the blues it would be better to stay in oz...

yeah i think jack would be a better option then morrison next year...

Pazza

First Grade
Looks like if Parra get Morrison Afasamaga will be on and off in first grade next season like Armit.

Pazza

First Grade
But you've got Hindmarsh cayless wagon robinson and morrison all in the 17. there just wouldn't be room for Afasamaga unless he can play Prop.

mickdo

Coach
Remember Afamasaga is only young, and without doubt there will be some injuries during the year. Having him kicking on in PL would not be such a bad thing for a bit until he is needed again in the top grade.

Parraren

Bench
I reckon I can fit em all in...

1. McKinnno
2. Tahu
3. Wagon
4. Vaealiki
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Witt/Dykes/Smith
8. Cannings
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Cayless
13. Morrison

14. Widders
15. Robinson
16. Vella
17. Afamasaga

See! Wasn't that hard really :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Morrison would be the best of the buys!!!, an awesome ball playing forward who would compliment Hindmarsh beautifully!!

How can people honestly be in to minds???.....he's a class act, better then Armit!!!

mickdo

Coach
Parraren said:

1. McKinnno
2. Tahu
3. Wagon
4. Vaealiki
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Witt/Dykes/Smith
8. Cannings
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Cayless
13. Morrison

14. Widders
15. Robinson
16. Vella
17. Afamasaga

Nicely done, but would Tahu ever see the ball with Wagon inside him? :lol:

strider

Post Whore
Parraren said:

1. McKinnno
2. Tahu
3. Wagon
4. Vaealiki
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Witt/Dykes/Smith
8. Cannings
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Cayless
13. Morrison

14. Widders
15. Robinson
16. Vella
17. Afamasaga

I like the 3 halves concept - having 2 extra players on the field at all times is sure to give us some sort of advantage. ;-)

McKinnon
Burt
Tahu
Vaealiki
Grothe
Morris
Witt
Vella
Riddell
Cannings
Cayless
Hindmarsh
Morrison
bench-
Stringer
Robinson
Widders
Jack Af

bartman

Immortal
It's good to have that much depth, as you'd expect us to be short during rep season with a team like this.

Jack is young, and his game will develop further whether up and down in firsts and premmies, or benched. He's almost the rookie find of the year?!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Morrison will be a great pickup and if signed really I can't see Parra brining in any new players other then youngsters as was the case with O'Dwyer & Afamasaga this season.

He would nearly complete the "BIG 6"
A couple of months ago the Hearld ran the big 6 Parra were going to sign
Was
Riddell
Pritchard
Tahu
K.Gidley
Kite
Orford

Could be:
Riddell
Robinson
Tahu
Stringer
Morrison

Could there be a 6th player still??????? maybe

Monaghan :D

BD5733

Juniors
I also can't believe people are in two minds about Glenn Morrison.

He would be our #1 signing by far. I also think he'd take up the role of our second best player behind Hindy.

He is an absolute gun!!! Who records stats that are on par with the Hindmarshes, Thompsons and Fitzgibbons of the league.

Agent Mulder

Bench
You're bloody crazy if you say Parra don't need Morrison,We can finally send Wagon back in the centers and give him no ball :)

bartman

Immortal
Bring him on! There's next to no talk about Morrison on the official Bradford bulletin board. Someone posted up that same Aussie article, but then their fans just go on about the possibility of bringing Webcke over? There's no buzz at all, which must be a good sign for us, surely :clap:

Agent Mulder

Bench
bartman said:
Bring him on! There's next to no talk about Morrison on the official Bradford bulletin board. Someone posted up that same Aussie article, but then their fans just go on about the possibility of bringing Webcke over? There's no buzz at all, which must be a good sign for us, surely :clap:

We'll get him no worries Champ.
I said last week that we'll get both Morrison and Tahu...im 1/2 so far! :D