What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morrison Parra or Bradford

Parraren

Bench
BD5733 said:
I also can't believe people are in two minds about Glenn Morrison.

He would be our #1 signing by far. I also think he'd take up the role of our second best player behind Hindy.

He is an absolute gun!!! Who records stats that are on par with the Hindmarshes, Thompsons and Fitzgibbons of the league.

I'm with you mate. I rate Morrison very highly. People just won't appreciate how much he will bring to the club until he pulls on the blue n gold jersey (ours not the cowboys ;-) )

messiah7

Juniors
Parraren said:
BD5733 said:
I also can't believe people are in two minds about Glenn Morrison.

He would be our #1 signing by far. I also think he'd take up the role of our second best player behind Hindy.

He is an absolute gun!!! Who records stats that are on par with the Hindmarshes, Thompsons and Fitzgibbons of the league.

I'm with you mate. I rate Morrison very highly. People just won't appreciate how much he will bring to the club until he pulls on the blue n gold jersey (ours not the cowboys ;-) )

CHANGE YOUR NAME TO TOSSER :iwstupid: :blahb:

Parraren

Bench
CHANGE YOUR NAME TO TOSSER

Dead seat, go f@ck yourself you little tosser. Haven't you noticed that nobody in here likes you yet? P!ss off back under the rock from where you came you little f@g. We don't need w@nkers like you around here.

thuganomics

Coach
1. McKinnno
2. Burt
3. Tahu
4. Vaealiki
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Witt
8. Cannings
9. Riddell
10. Cayless
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Wagon

14. Widders
15. Robinson / Stringer
16. Vella
17. Afamasaga

Misty Bee

First Grade
Messiah and Paranen, settle down huh?

Afasamaga would still get his chances with Morrison. INjuries, you know? We still have Cayless on the books

Misty Bee

First Grade
Then, as I said a few days ago, Parra would put him on match payments.

We are in the box seat re Killer. He is under contract to us, but money is still to be (re)negotiated.

And we get an utterly shit hot team!

Eels Dude

Coach
messiah7 said:
CHANGE YOUR NAME TO TOSSER :iwstupid: :blahb:

That was uncalled for. If you're not going to use these forums for proper discussion then don't use them at all.