What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortimer

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He was a bit quiet out there today, if was sick then that explains it. Kinga did well when he came on.

Hellsy

Immortal
He was def on bench, I have a photo.
I thought Joel was a bit crook too, he was spewing on the field in warm-ups but seemed all good in the game.

Tim Mannah has a twisted ankle as well, but he reckons he'll be right

Suitman

Post Whore
He was a bit quiet out there today, if was sick then that explains it. Kinga did well when he came on.

I actually thought Kingston was a bit selfish today.
His normally great service out of dummy half wasn't quite up to standard, and he went himself more than usual.

Suity

Avenger

Immortal
His normally great service out of dummy half wasn't quite up to standard, and he went himself more than usual.

Suity

Agree Suity. Matt Keating was also ordinary. I keep saying it. Anthony Mitchell is the future. He is all class.

Kornstar

Coach

Suity

Probably wanted to give it to the Sharks i mean they signed Hughes instead of him.......i would be dirty too!

Gaffman

Juniors
Not a fan of kingston myself. Would be more than happy for KK to take his place on the bench asap.

Gaffman

Juniors
Is it the quick service ? His superior reading of the game? Solid defense? His once awesome beard?

Or are you Matt Keating?

Heh nah, maybe because i still see him as a shark :p While KK is one of ours, born and bred. Kingy isn't awful... i'm just ready for a change haha.

The Colonel

Immortal
Agree Suity. Matt Keating was also ordinary. I keep saying it. Anthony Mitchell is the future. He is all class.

I don't know about that as such.... I thought the kick through to Burty which he'd called before they had even played the ball was a pretty good effort.....

Speaking of kicking,when will Sterlo get down to training & advise Robson on how to kick the footy away from the opposition? I dont think there was one kick he made yesterday, that didnt go down the throat of the opposition.....

Speaking of kicking,when will Sterlo get down to training & advise Robson on how to kick the footy away from the opposition? I dont think there was one kick he made yesterday, that didnt go down the throat of the opposition.....

He let us down so many times yesterday with his crap kicking game. And he has so much time to kick the ball. Always to the Fullback on the full.
His defence for a halfback is amazing and thats were that ends.

Can't wait until KK comes back to the 7.

mickdo

Coach
http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/sharks-look-to-2010/2009/08/02/1249152509701.html

Daniel Anderson, indicated his talented debut five-eighth Daniel Mortimer needed the same sort of nursing. He was given an early finish yesterday – and not as a result of having over-exerted himself.

Anderson said the grind of NRL football and the attention might have taken their toll after some outstanding performances. ‘‘He’s been a little bit rattled, I think. I sent him home to Orange for four days this week. The last few weeks his general energy levels and general execution on the field haven’t been what it was,’’ Anderson said.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so much for Anderson being too hard on his players

seems like a good move to me