What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Match fixing. Please. His form was down and his attitude may have been shit, but there's nothing more to it than that.

His attitude seems top notch so far, and he's playing well. I don't agree with the way he handled himself when at the Tigers, but to call him a cancer is a little extreme.

I don't know what you mean by things getting hectic, but I think he'll be ok. Anyway, as I said, I like the Tigers and hope they have a better year next year. Seems your fans are happy to be rid of Mitch and we are happy to have him, so seems like a good decision all up.

I don't agree with all your points but at least you're making a fair argument and happy to properly debate it unlike the other troll in the thread. Good luck on Saturday.

Tooooks

Bench
His game management in the game against Parra on Easter Monday when we pretty much had it won was diabolical. Backed up against south Sydney when he made 11 missed tackles and 0 runs was very suss.

Anyway what's done is done.

What I meant is when things are going great you'll love him but when things are shit he'll want the next bus out of parra (ala what he did to the tigs)

Thanks mate, I actually don't mind Parra either despite the whole Moses drama. I'm on the Parra/Penrith bandwagon in the finals

Sounds like he didn't put in which is very disappointing and I can understand the anger and resentment towards him. I think as he matures, he'll be more resilient and deal with tough times a lot better. Time will tell. Cheers.

Tooooks

Bench
I don't agree with all your points but at least you're making a fair argument and happy to properly debate it unlike the other troll in the thread. Good luck on Saturday.

Thanks mate. I appreciate that. I have no interest in trolling but just like decent footy conversation and a bit of banter.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Haha way to miss the point. You said he wasn't a priority yet he had over 6 months to take up a new contract worth over 900k

Luckily Ivan Cleary is a smart operator hooly dooly

I didn't have to say that, that's what your club told him you twit,

None of them wanted to be there in the end

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I just love it when fans of other teams try and troll Tigers fans.

There's nothing they could do or say that would compare at any level with what we dish up to each other and what the club itself has delivered in the past. It's nice that they try.... but...

0c8895be138f4add6d9e42c326cdc6ca20405fff6a65a9aaa291df49986859cd.jpg

Clifferd

Coach
Everything I've said is factually correct. Everything you've said is just spouted out bullshits, assumptions.

How do you know Woods and Teddy didn't want to stay? Maybe under previous coaching structures, but both players have recently come out and said if they spent some more time under Ivan Cleary they may well have stayed.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Everything I've said is factually correct. Everything you've said is just spouted out bullshits, assumptions.

How do you know Woods and Teddy didn't want to stay? Maybe under previous coaching structures, but both players have recently come out and said if they spent some more time under Ivan Cleary they may well have stayed.

You're jibbering a hypothetical and claim I'm spouting rubbish assumptions? Haha give yourself a triple

Vic Mackey

Referee

i dont think hes even a parra fan mate. check his activity, since hes been back the majority of his posts been in threads about tigers. hes been in the tigers forum but not the eels one. its probably alien

T.S Quint

Coach
Directly responsible for a try against you in a game Parra lost by 2. Lost you a final.

That's quite harsh.
Yes he did miss a one-on-one tackle. He probably should have made it, but it was against a bigger and stronger opponent. That's going to happen to a lot of halves.
But to say him missing that tackle alone cost us a Final is ridiculous.
The ball went through about 8 sets of hands in the lead up to that try. It should have been shut down well before Munster even got the ball. The whole Parramatta team is to blame for that try, so it is not fair just to pin it all on Moses.

T.S Quint

Coach
That main reason the Tigers improved was because Moses dead set tanked his last month of footy there so he'd be granted a release. There is absolutely no excuse for that level of petulance and bitchiness. I don't see what he did as any better than Tandy or Simona.

That's going a bit far to compare him to Tandy and Sonoma - people who purposely made efforts against their team for financial gain.

I wouldn't even compare him to Jamie Lyon like some have in this thread. That situation isn't even comparable.

Funnily enough we Parra fans know exactly what you Tigers fans went through with Moses.
It happened to us not long ago with Chris Sandow.

He asked for a release. We said no. He then went onto the field and looked like he didn't give a shit. He played one game against the Bulldogs which was so incredibly bad that it was laughable.
We then gave him his release.

That's why I don't understand any Eels fan who would be trolling Wests at the moment. We've been through it ourselves. Also we've been absolute dogshit for a decade, so we have no right to put shit on anyone.

papabear

Juniors
As a Canberra fan, I wish every side had a mitch moses in their team.

His career attempts at tackling papalii, even when he started "trying" at parra are laughable.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
i dont think hes even a parra fan mate. check his activity, since hes been back the majority of his posts been in threads about tigers. hes been in the tigers forum but not the eels one. its probably alien

you do realise this is hilarious considering you're in a thread about an active parra player and has been for 3/4 of the season now.

and just like you tried on this old chestnut last time,...click on my recent posts and 90% have nothing to do with wests. more egg of face,

as for eels forum, i'm sure some others can vouch for this, it's a deadset smoko hangout in there, no thread can stay on topic without being a shitfight over something completely non football related. i stick to private fb groups for the eels, at least there's some sense of moderation in there...in fact it's where ive been, came back just for the tigger lols :p

Clifferd

Coach

Does have a sparkling resemblance. They even type the same

Imagine having a chip on your shoulder this long over a football team. What a life

T.S Quint

Coach
you do realise this is hilarious considering you're in a thread about an active parra player and has been for 3/4 of the season now.

and just like you tried on this old chestnut last time,...click on my recent posts and 90% have nothing to do with wests. more egg of face,

as for eels forum, i'm sure some others can vouch for this, it's a deadset smoko hangout in there, no thread can stay on topic without being a shitfight over something completely non football related. i stick to private fb groups for the eels, at least there's some sense of moderation in there...in fact it's where ive been, came back just for the tigger lols :p

Good.
We don't want you in there.