What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Vic Mackey

Referee
I didn't watch todays game so not judging him on that but just overall knowledge of him. I'm pretty sure all of parra were as bad

Second and third parra tried were straight through him

When parra finally got some ball he threw a stupid balloon cut out to no one and they went out

Didn’t run it once, dogged it all game

First set second half parra getthe ball in attacking position, he throws the pass 5m behind his team mate and starts abusing him

Then at about 40-0 abused the ref and got sin binned

Prett standard day out for Mitch

simmo1

First Grade
Moses said in an interview before last night's game, that when he was binned v Manly the ref had mistakenly thought Moses had abused him, when in fact he was really abusing his team mate.

What a great bloke.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looool that’s gold

I’m glad we play them next week

I reckon it’s true

They don’t look a happy team, the body language v the Sharks was terrible. You’d think after losing 54-0 you’d be pumped and have a good attitude but there was no talk whatsoever.

I kinda hope nothing gets out in the media as it could create a siege mentality amongst them. Knowing our luck they’ll come out fcking firing Monday week.

super_coach

First Grade
Sharks were average at best, Parra were horrible and Moses was not their worst player but was way off the pace. They are a club that should have spent money on buying guys who might not be the best but turn up every week and play with attitude, instead they tried to take a short cut and by the flashy players....big mistake for a club trying to be a force again after years in the cellar

Clifferd

Coach
They don’t look a happy team, the body language v the Sharks was terrible. You’d think after losing 54-0 you’d be pumped and have a good attitude but there was no talk whatsoever.

I kinda hope nothing gets out in the media as it could create a siege mentality amongst them. Knowing our luck they’ll come out fcking firing Monday week.

Trust me, Parra have got nothing this year. On their day they can probably blow teams off the park but the difference between their worst games and best games is poles apart

That game they played last night (watched bits and pieces because was pretty blind at the pub lol) and they looked like they just met for the first time a week ago. Something smells fishy at that club and to be quite frank I fcking love it.

No win is a given in the nrl but I’ll be quite disappointed if we don’t smack these pretenders

- Also I tipped Parra to win the comp before round 1, now I reckon they’ll do well to finish 11-13th

magpie_man

Juniors
Moses said in an interview before last night's game, that when he was binned v Manly the ref had mistakenly thought Moses had abused him, when in fact he was really abusing his team mate.

What a great bloke.

Is that for real?
What a douche.

I want 2 things next Monday,:

(i) Packer to run at Moses like his life depends on it followed up by
(ii) Nofoaluma running over him and getting up and laughing at Moses.

Actually make that 8 things:
(iii) Moses passing one of his infamous passes over the head of his winger and the balls just falls into the waiting arms of Nofoaluma who runs
(iv) 100m to score.
(v) Packer to continuously run at Moses who after the 3rd time
(vi) starts abusing his teammates for not helping him in defence.
(vii) Tigers by 20plus with
(viii) Nofoaluma scoring 3 off Moses mistakes..

Better than what the Easter Bunny could bring.

Latest posts