What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying commentator!!

most annoying commentator??

• Fatty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vossy

• Laurie Daley

• Warren Smith

• Ray Warren

• Steve Roach

• Gus

• Cheif

• Gary Freeman

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
Fatty: Absolutely awful 90% of the game. No one else, with Manly down 30-8, would say the Newcastle tries were coming 'against the run of play'. We won 41-18. His pro QLD and Manly bias is painful.
Vossy: I like Vossy. He doesn't have the same enthusiasm as Rabs, but he knows the game.
Laurie Daley: Deadset idiot. He sounds like he does the calls drunk.
Warren Smith: Eh, no opinion.
Ray Warren: Aside from the seven or eight times a half he has a near anurism, he's a good commentator.
Steve Roach: Ok
Gus: Fine as long as the Rorters aren't playing.
Cheif: Chief's a legend, but his 'commentary' too often involves talking to fellow props. He lucks funny huddled under an umbrella though.
Gary Freeman: No opinion
Wally Lewis: Not as bad as Fatty when it comes to QLD bias.
Sterlo!: Probably the least biased after Vossy/Rabs, and does a good job when he calls.

The best is the guy who used to do the ABC call, and he now does sport on ABC. There's a positive career move. :roll:

~bedsy~

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Vossy: I like Vossy. He doesn't have the same enthusiasm as Rabs, but he knows the game.
Ray Warren: Aside from the seven or eight times a half he has a near anurism, he's a good commentator.

Cheif: Chief's a legend, but his 'commentary' too often involves talking to fellow props. He lucks funny huddled under an umbrella though.

The reason I like Vossy and Rabs is because they didn't play for a team or work for one. They don't have that bias opinon. I like that in them.

Cheif is just funny, and loves every minute of everything.

Gooba

Juniors
sorry guys i was adding more but hit the wrong button and it made the topic with only the above names bugga!! if the mods can add people please do! sorry bout that people #-o #-o #-o #-o

IanG

Coach
Yeah I agree about Fatty's QLD and Manly bias. A Filthy Queenslander. Deport him.

Darrel Eastlake was always over the top when he use to do Origin. as the 12th man in a recording of his "A Great Chance to go right over the top and start screamin' my tits off."

Vossy knows what he's talking about.
Hadley is just a deadset bullshit artist.

Razor

Coach
All of the Channel 9 Brisbane crew except S Walters.

Bombolas & Lazarus are terrible.

S Walters has a lot of talent.

Risa

Bench
Laurie Daley annoys me pure and simple. He thinks he knows bloody everything!

les norton

First Grade
Laurie annoyed the crap out me yesterday. So he gets my vote. special mention to ALL commentators in brisbane.

who were the poms that did the test at the end of last year? they cracked me up. I think one of them was in love with fitzgibbon and kimmorley.

lodown

Juniors
shane1970 said:
Hey lodown I have to ask you a question -
Are you confused or what?????????? underneath your log in name you have the symbol of the bullwogs but then you have BK - Kite & T in Manly colours as your avatar????????? What's the go??????????? Are you a bit each way?????????

I'm an Eagles supporter.

I'm also an Eagles supporter who lost an avatar bet, so I have to wear the Bulldogs avatar for a week.

Missa

Juniors
i dont know about annoying but i love listening to the nz guys they r a classic...some of their comments r hilarious....they r cool.... :clap:

lucky7

Juniors
I would have to say that fatty is pretty bad trying to crack funnies all the game.
Gus gould is so biased like i mean i know that the rooters and freddy are perfect and can do no wrong but come on :roll: :roll: :roll: