What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

Whino

Bench
Probably the worst ads are the shameless cross promoting by sport commentators. Ray Warren waffling on about The Block or Ricky Ponting talking up The Bachelor during the Big Bash.

I hate those cross promotions.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I haven't seen it for a while but the Shine Lawyers ad with that hideous Erin Brockovich bitch does my head in.

Coming to think of it, all ads about law firms shit me to tears.

kdalymc

Bench
Not annoying, but I couldn’t find a good ad thread.
I NEEEEEED to know what this ad was-
It was a cartoon and had a bloke on a cloud “raining golf balls” he tips a bucket of golf balls, “lightning” he throws a bolt, “huge winds” he waves a rug.

Anyone remember this???!!!???

Incorrect

Coach
Not annoying so much as just plain weird is the ad with that weird chick dancing around an empty house with Flock of Seagulls track "I Ran" playing in the background... I no comprehend....

___

Juniors
Not annoying so much as just plain weird is the ad with that weird chick dancing around an empty house with Flock of Seagulls track "I Ran" playing in the background... I no comprehend....
Agree. Anything is better than a cheap wig.

Lobsters look like aliens.

Alfred DeBois

Juniors
Just saw this Malouf bloke on TV. If you look up the definition of ambulance chaser I’m sure a picture of him will show up.

Ambulance_Chasing.jpg