What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Consistant Team This year?

Who is the Most Consistant team in the NRL this year?

• Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broncos

• Penrith

• Dragons

• Storm

• Cowboys

• Total voters

parra001

Juniors
eelsta said:
no its parra they have consistantly given me the sh*ts #-o #-o

2nd that statement Eelsta, i was ripping out that much hair i started resembling sterlo by round 26 :)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Gee let me think...well we were the minor premiers, have lost the least games this year and our F/A was miles ahead of the rest so that must mean the answer is the Roosters. Pretty obvious really.

Ray

Juniors
Why are the Warriors not even on the poll? :shock:

They have been a very consistent them this year. Not managing to win back-to-back is very consistent if you ask me. :D

eelsta

Bench
you know lodown come to think of it parra and manly were both up there for consistency :lol: :lol: :lol:

OVP

Coach
christ this is a sh!t thread :lol:

stop making up idiotic polls Corbin ... how old are you ?

skeepe

Immortal
OVP I've been wondering the same thing... some of the slang Corbin comes up with I remember thinking was cool when I was 12... not that I'm knocking you if you are 12 Corbin of course, if you are well done champ.

Eels Dude

Coach
How on earth did the Dragons get inclusion in this poll, let alone votes.

And yes, consistency should include teams that have played consistently poorly.

STARTLE

Juniors
The answer is obvious. The team who won the most games and came out on top before the finals are the Roosters so you couldn't go against them.

Latest posts