What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most disliked player

kickback

Juniors
Chris Walker - The best thing the Broncos did was give him away!

Trent Barrat - he thought he is the best Five8 going around until locky changed from fullback, and guess what barret, you will never see another Aussie jumber, your really not even good enough to wear a nsw jumber.

Brett Finch - Mate please dont look like your about to cry when something does'ent go your way, daddy cant change the ruling on the feild.

Channel nine - Rabb's you have got to go back to swimming stop baricking for every sydney team that plays anyother team not from there, oh and the best player in the world is (Darren Lockyer) even if Johns did not not get injured open your eyes.

Gus Gould - Well what more is there to say, you have know friends, you know nothing, and please get your head off tele you make me a my missis sick.

Fatty - Your no longer a Queenslander stay in Sydney we have traded you for Lazzo, He is more of Queenlander then you could ever be now.

Sterllo - Your the only bloke i respect on the team, you tell it like it is, even if parra are playing keep up the good work.

Latest posts