What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most entertaining shark posters

who is the most entertaining poster

• PJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sullyfan (for those that way inclined)

• shire shark

• Jimbo

• Total voters

coolumsharkie

Referee
Why didnt I make the voting list millers you merkin? Ohhh thats right, unpopular newbie that had zero idea about the internet .

Still stings.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why are there only 2 votes.

I think the thing has reset itself

I demand to be included!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Aries wins hands down.

Had the pleasure of travelling to the 2008 semi with him on our mini bus.

Wild man. Raised a few eyebrows.

Lol

Ohhhhh.. I thought this was to determine whether I preferred the signed Steve Rogers photo hanging in a frame in my living room or the paper things sticky taped around the street-light poles in the week leading up to a home game

jc155776

Coach
He's around. A great bloke. Ran the CSSC for way longer than any normal human could stand . Now he grows giant trees and takes spectacular, depressing photographs.

Has gone corporate and a slave to the man now. Missed survivor selection after cutting off his stand out feature. Still suffers PTSD from dealing with a lot of lickers...

millersnose

Post Whore
Haha
He was a good fella
Despite my over reaction at the time of the great LU CSSC civil war
Haha

Me and him were the only two sharks forumers to turn up to the inaugural LU trivia night circa 2004
Where a team including me and some parra fans won the event and I won the individual prize
I still trade on that story all these years later
Who needs grammar

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
He lead the charge for local positivity about the development approval - don't underestimate the impact that had.

Organised (with help from others) countless "for" letters in the approval process, the likes never seen before, for such a development.

Special K

Coach
Who was the other bloke who used to joke around fued with lolesi? Had a peachey signature or avatar. Good bloke.

Aries posting his daughter is something I will never forget. I believe he was the first person who threatened to sue me on here.

Strange thought but I wonder how many have passed that we don't know about.

millersnose

Post Whore
He lead the charge for local positivity about the development approval - don't underestimate the impact that had.

Organised (with help from others) countless "for" letters in the approval process, the likes never seen before, for such a development.
Never understood the opposition to the development
Forget the club for a moment and consider the millions in economic lift that site has provided to the shires economy and the dozens of local companies benefitting

f**king greens idiots

Last edited:

Latest posts