What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Fanatical Supporter

Smacka

Juniors
We're all Diehard Supporters but who's the best we've had ?

The Skull ?
I remember him launching sky rockets in the north-west corner of Kogarah every time we scored , getting the Crowd chant going - his verbal beratings of our Opponents was exceptional.

Balmain were lucky to have Laurie Nichols - are there any modern day Legends such as Him ?

redv13

Bench

The Skull ?
I remember him launching sky rockets in the north-west corner of Kogarah every time we scored , getting the Crowd chant going - his verbal beratings of our Opponents was exceptional.

Balmain were lucky to have Laurie Nichols - are there any modern day Legends such as Him ?

Oh wonderful, a neo nazi and Pauline Hanson lover. Just what we need supporting our club

jeffdragon

Bench
The GST guy.
He goes everywhere.
As a group in the early ninetees we went to Perth, Bris, .
The best seasons were 92-93.
When we went to every game expecting to win and the Dragon Army was huge.
We used to go to every semi final game at the SFS in the early 90s even if saints weren't In the finals.
Those were great times.

Trifili13

Juniors
Remember arriving late to Jubilee for a Friday night game to watch the Dragon's vs Warriors with a friend of mine that follows the Chooks and saw Skull watching the game from outside the ground. We decided to stay and watch the game with Skull. Brandy Alexander was playing for the Warriors at the time and I can still recall Skull screaming out to Brandy "you should have been in the car with your brother". I think that says it all about his beliefs and type of person he is.

The Villain

Juniors
He goes everywhere.
As a group in the early ninetees we went to Perth, Bris, .
The best seasons were 92-93.
When we went to every game expecting to win and the Dragon Army was huge.
We used to go to every semi final game at the SFS in the early 90s even if saints weren't In the finals.
Those were great times.
I may be wrong but I’m sure I saw him at the world club challenge in 2011.

Gardenia

Juniors

The Skull ?

I remember Skull as a very little girl at Kogarah Oval. I remember he would be up in a tree looking over the fence making up songs about the opposition and the Refs. He usually ended up jumping the fence amongst a young of youngens having beers with them. I thought he was a pretty interesting character as a child. I remember one of his songs but its not politically correct so cant repeat it.

Gardenia

Juniors
There was some Gavin guy on FB who used to do videos "Its game day" and he was pretty fired up and passionate. Haven't seen him for a while as he got a bit of criticism - the Karen's and Kevin's chased him away.

blacksafake

First Grade
I remember seeing skull knocking three manly supporters out at brookie one afternoon.
The man’s a complete nutter 🤪