What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated Clubs

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Mine has always been and will always be manly.

What's yours?

At the end of october I'll tally up the results and give a clear view of the most hated clubs in the NRL.

MC DUI

Juniors
Anyways I'd say Manly but they eat balls these days so its the Rooters for me. :evil:

Terminator

First Grade
Definitley the Bulldogs, I look forward to them being sucessfully sued for millions by an opposition fan for damages from their neanderthal lebanese army.

les norton

First Grade
for me its:

The sharkies: My b/f goes for them and he has also brainwashed my son. That game this year nearly killed our r/ship! :cry:

The bronc's: I live in brisbane and it's all you see and hear about. I'm seriously considering moving purely because of this. :x

Matt23

Staff member
Equal dislike for the Roosters, Bulldogs, Sharks & The Hunter Mariners - despite the fact they've been dead for 6 years, the savage 1's avatar still pisses me off whenever i see it.

~bedsy~

First Grade
GoKnights said:
Bring it home Knights said:
Mine has always been and will always be manly.

What's yours?

At the end of october I'll tally up the results and give a clear view of the most hated clubs in the NRL.

I'll have to agree with you BIHK (as much as I hate to)......

MANLY... for what they did to poor old North Sydney Bears and what should have (merged with Balmain) been the Central Coast Bears with all of Singos money behind them....
Manly did nothing... the bears were the ones with no money and needed saving... then chucked the dummy spits.. just cause Manly got sick of it and told them to piss off... I would have too.

antonius

Coach
Has to be the Goosters, followed closely by Manly.

I can't resist this Bedsy, Manly were as much to blame for the Northern Eagles demise as anyone, and in fact their ground announcer gloated about it at a game I went to at Gosford in their final death throws. Manly were as broke as Norths were, and in fact Manly are still broke, there's still a heap of their ex players waiting to be paid.

~bedsy~

First Grade
antonius said:

I can't resist this Bedsy, Manly were as much to blame for the Northern Eagles demise as anyone, and in fact their ground announcer gloated about it at a game I went to at Gosford in their final death throws. Manly were as broke as Norths were, and in fact Manly are still broke, there's still a heap of their ex players waiting to be paid.
Look I'm not dening that Manly had nothing to do with it... you could tell from minute one that it wasn't going to work... but Norths had alot to do with it too, you can't blam it all on Manly... plus as the rest of my fam go for Manly I have to stick up for them :lol:

antonius

Coach
bedsy said:
antonius said:

Look I'm not dening that Manly had nothing to do with it... you could tell from minute one that it wasn't going to work... but Norths had alot to do with it too, you can't blam it all on Manly... plus as the rest of my fam go for Manly I have to stick up for them :lol:

Fair enough, but I still hate Manly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

The Vern

Juniors
Roosters (some of their supporters like Clagburn and Melon, players like Hodges Walkout and Finch)
Bulldogs (Enough said)
Broncos (Wanye Bennett, Tallis)
Dragons (Just dont like them)
and Sharks (Chris Anderson mainly) in that order.

The Godfather

Juniors
The Hunter Mariners !!!

Ripped the talent away from Newcastle that would have cost the Knights at least a couple of premierships.

Latest posts